I found Failvis a friend...

http://albany.craigslist.org/stp/1533076715.html

Hi, my name is Brendan, I’m 22 and been living here for 5 months and still no one has given me the time of day. I don’t get it, I’m laid back, I listen and I grew up with girls so I tend to get along with them better. It could be because I have no car but that doesn’t make me a bad person lol. I like to just hang out, do normal stuff, but I’ll definately listen to you if you have any problems. I love to watch movies, or go out and do something fun. I basically just love to live life, but I don’t want to do it alone, if you’re interested please reply with the words “Looking for a friend?” in your subject line, or call or text me @ 518-879-4121 thank you. Hope to hear from someone soon, my life is boring enough alone.

That. Just. Happened.

thats great but…im concerned y u are on CL in the first place. looking for some NSA sex benny?

Yes

:lol

DD free?

I do not know what that means.

You get that striker yet?

no. im waiting to do anything until this weather breaks.

interesting thing happened friday night. driving home from EG, i was almost home, turned onto 155 and the serp belt starts screaming! like fucking loud. get to my house, pull it into the garage and it stops.

im thinking…

1. needs to be replaced
  2. it was so cold it was slipping (doesnt make much sense because things shrink when they are cold)
    or
  3. had something to do with low power steering fluid.

it hasnt done it since and i filled up the PS fluid again.

yeah definitely power steering pump wanting to murder you.

I bet you:

-braked hard
-and/or/while
-hit(ting) a bump.

?

:rofl

gotta replace the gay oem reservoir clamps with regular old hos clamps and a new length of hydraulic hose.

yea the shit leaks like a mofo. its just tooooooooo cold to DW u know. so i just keep filling it up.

yeah no biggy, I’ve run mine dry a couple times. :rofl

Replacing PS lines on mine AGAIN.

will you just tap some shit and run stainless braided like a man

I actually own all the stuff to do that but the car is at BW and needs to be ready to rock soon so no time to fart around with the AN nonsense.

get those faggots to do it

+1, tell Clay you’ll give him a reach-around

Meh. New stock lines means I dont have to ship anything.

you a gay I hope one of them explodes and you oil down the track causing yourself and others as little harm as possible.

Well I hope your Champagne Supernova drifts itself right into a guardrail made of mashmallows delivering only humiliation and not vehicle damage.

deal

fixed