i found this car for my cuz let me know what you think.

1990 300zx twin turbo! only needs struts! runs fine, on the road, driven daily! body is in good conditon. no rust. 122kmi. new turbos, timing belt, water pump, tranny, stage 2 clutch, all new seals in engine, new carrier bearing. underive pulley, hica elimination kit, aftermarket leather racing seats with 4 pt harnesses, staggered 17" rims. interior is beautiful! ttops! pearl white. everything works on car. this is an amazing deal for this car!! im firm at $6500! only reason why i am selling so cheap is because i just bought a civic and i need to get that on the road, but i cant till i sell this! 518-859-7550
email me if you have any questions…not gonna last long at this price!

here is the link http://albany.craigslist.org/car/770111342.html

Go test drive it. If there’s nothing wrong with it than go for it!

ok i mean its not for me anything to check for? to let him know

Price seems high to me.

yea price is a tad bit steep but go look at it maybe it is worth lookin at

yea its got miles on it.

Actually, $6500 is spot on. The 120k maintainance has been done, which is a $1,000 job on average with parts and labor included. Appears to be a good deal to me.

Really? Man, the 3/S market must be tanking. For that price, you could get a 92-94 (nearly a 2G) with under 75K. :frowning:

I know what you mean. I was a member of 3si.org for a while when I was looking for a VR-4. I always thought the prices were really cheap compared to Z32’s.

I am glad you are able to get them. Given the original cost of the car, that price is probably where it should be. I guess it’s just our market that tanked. :slight_smile:

skateshelter
:thinkingof

That kid had a huge party at his house this weekend and didn’t invite any of us!! :sad

ha i was gonna buy that car … :wow

weak.

Seems clean but like shawn said, the price is a bit high

buy it!

Make sure to check all the typical points of inspecting a used car, especially an older turbo car.

Doesn’t sound too bad though.

its an ok car and the kid is an ok dude. ive known him for a while he doesnt know much about cars really. he works at the stewarts in broadalbin. he always used to ask me stuff when i went in there. used to be there alot when the girlie lived out there. i have seen the car. it is in good shape. i just know he got it for really cheap so feel free to bargain him down a bit hes still making money.