I got scammed

I am writing to you to warn you of something that happened to me as I am a victim of the latest scam at ross park mall. it could happen to you. Here’s how the scam works:

Two good looking 18 year old women come to your car as you are leaving the mall while your are placing your packages on the floor of the front seat. One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex while the other comes to your window saying “Hi” while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse. It will be impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say “No” and beg you for a ride to the beaver valley Mall. You agree and tell them to sit in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I was assaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but I couldn’t find them Saturday or Sunday.

Be careful!!!

lol

:bsflag: you dont have a back seat and you dont go to malls

seen the same thing somewhere else, but it was in a parking garage. :greddy:

Could you provide a link to a map of where this mall is? I live in the south hills.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:bowrofl:
make sure wallet is empty and hope to be assaulted:x:

:bowrofl:

I seen that also. the mall sounded better.

Thats some funny stuff right there