WARNING SCAM alert!!!

well the scam was pulled on me at the wal-mart in b.v.

first off i was walking to the car when 2 smokin hot girls 19-20ish fallowed me to my car, and told me they wold clean my wheels and windshield if i give them a ride to the uniontown mall. So i said"o.k."

So they cleaned my shit and we left. They got in the back seat while i drove. Well we started on our way to Uniontown, well about a 1/4 of the way there they started to makeout with each other. which was cool with me,well about 2 minutes later they were kissing my neck and then the one climbed into the front seat and started to perform oral sex on me, while the other one stole my wallet!!!

Damn this makes me mad i’ve lost 5 wallets this week and it’s only thursday.:doh:

if this went over anyones head this is a joke!:doh: :doh: :doh:

I knew it was a joke when you said smokin hot girls at the Belle Vernon WalMart. :smiley:

dam-it!!! i knew i f-ked up.

I was gonna say, I can’t believe this dude could admit to that. But stuff like that happens. At my uncles bar, the guys are forever looking for some action. One night a girl came in who noone ever saw in there…to make a long story short, she said he’d give him a knob job if he drove her somewhere. Well they went outside behind the bar, he pulled his pants down to his ankles and while the nasty girl was on her knees, she took his wallet from his jeans. So from then on, he jokes about it and now keeps his wallet chained to him haha

There are girls at Belle Vernon, maybe it was Traydogg in drag? :dunno:

well one did have glasses?

could have been, but I doubt he would have picked them up…

:rofl:

:rofl:

I think the Caifornia version of this story reads better:
http://www.camaromustangchallenge.com/cmcbb/viewtopic.php?t=1761&highlight=wallet

damn whys it gotta be a joke?? i was already to donate my empty wallet to these girls for some head lol

reeepost

repost x2.