I guess I'll say hi lol

I just found this forum haha, Well I was at the year end BBQ and another meet at kelseys, My name is Cody, I have a 01 Silver Pathfinder, and this summer I’m hoping to pick up a 240 coupe, anyways If ya see a pathfinder at the meets thats probably me, all alone with the cars, poor pathfinder…

Welcome.

I don’t see what all this 240 hype is all about.

welcome to necc.

I wanna do a front end conversion…im in liove with silvia’s, haha

alitmas FTW…But I love my 240 just as much as the next guy.

welcome

Hello again… I think I’ll steal your faceplate again…

Put a silvia face on the pathy? …

If you come to a meet in the summer I’ll show you what it’s all about.

^^1/4 mile time? i know u got the sr20. so how fast is it really?

I got the CA and I’ll still show you … Flavio got KA-T , I am pretty sure he wouldnt mind either…

would love to go for a rip in the summer. thanks.

btw pather, best way to meet ppl is come to the monthly meets. they are posted in the upcoming events forum

the all new Silvia suv,lol…ya or I guess I could learn about cars and do a project over a few years, seeing how im retarted when it comes to engines, im learning though… and yes I’ve been to meets and met a bunch of people, looking forward to summer, but I love this pathfinder in winter :finga:

my gf is selling her 06 spec and thinking of getting a pathfinder.

that would be a big change, I like the 01-04 models, the new ones look too big, for an suv they move pretty good, and I’ve had mine since may and I’ve had zero problems

shes got the full R34 kit on her spec v, and shes sick of how low it is. so shes going more comfort and alot of ground clearance. haha