i guess this is cool

seems a bit outrageous…

http://www.rossmachineracing.com/hondajetski/hondaskimotor.jpg

this is for one of those new honda… jet skis :confused:

Originally posted by turbovw18
seems a bit outrageous…

cool but whats the legs for:confused:

holy shit… i JUST posted this and have 1 reply and 11 views…

i have no idea what the legs are for… maybe engine stand? or maybe thats how those things work… ever work on a jetski? it’s wierd this is also a 4 stroke as well…

i want one

repost from psr days… :slight_smile: i posted it when ross just got them.

huh… you know ross makes those intake mani’s… they any good?

WHat the hell motor is that ?

Originally posted by rusty240det
repost from psr days… :slight_smile: i posted it when ross just got them.

u didnt post anything

Originally posted by turbovw18
seems a bit outrageous…

one of my buddies has one of those new 1200cc, 2 seater, 4 stroke turbo skis and its awsome. Its so quiet you cant even hear it idle… but when you get on the gas it has the slighest little bit of lag, but then all you hear is the turbo and it has increadible midrange and top end power. Its one of the best skis I have ever ridden. It had a boost controller, autometer boost gauge & a greddy type s BOV so it was a lil modded running 15psi it was fast… pewter might know whos ski it was!

Originally posted by SP71Supra
one of my buddies has one of those new 1200cc, 2 seater, 4 stroke turbo skis and its awsome. Its so quiet you cant even hear it idle… but when you get on the gas it has the slighest little bit of lag, but then all you hear is the turbo and it has increadible midrange and top end power. Its one of the best skis I have ever ridden. It had a boost controller, autometer boost gauge & a greddy type s BOV so it was a lil modded running 15psi it was fast… pewter might know whos ski it was!
what about me:(

Originally posted by SP71Supra
ahh maybe tussy but u didn’t say it had NOS!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
ahh maybe tussy but u didn’t say it had NOS!!!:smiley:

or was faster than pewter!!! :eek3:

Originally posted by 1320
or was faster than pewter!!! :eek3:
:confused: