i hate ford

So I take my pos car back to sturman and larkin ford for the 2nd time. They, again, did find issues with it not starting up correctly when the engine is warm. So this time, they replaced the starter. They want to keep the car until tomorrow in case it “starts acting up again.” Ok, so its going to sit in a garage all night, and have a sign on it in the morning saying “hey guys look at me, i acted up again” LOL. Theyre probably out joyriding in it, its a nice day.
So now Im stuck at home with no car.

Just needed to rant.

:jerkit: They’re not joy riding in your car I’m surer the techs there have drove plenty on stangs

i had the same prob. at shults… ford blows end of dis.

Ford smokes anything

You guys just bought cars from the wrong place

your kidding me right

thiers a good ole saying.
If you want things done right, do it yourself :beer:

yep,
smokes trannys
smokes engines
smokes differentials
smokes anything
:booty:

i dont know how to do it myself. Im not very educated on cars, especially this one. I did start to learn alot about imports and turbos and blow off valves and intercoolers and shit like that. I was proud of myself when I learned to change the damn air filter, HAHA.

Im sure they do drive quite a few mustangs, but mine is a chick magnet, lol or a fag magnet since its purple. one of the two, lol

I didnt get the car there, I got it at a small dealership in Irwin. Paid lower than kbb value, so I was happy. I hated mustangs til I saw it.

no wonder shelby drove it.

:kekegay:

this is true

You forgot smokes plug threads

:rofl: i heard about the mis-haps

fixed.

do you ever have anything good to say about anything?

I didn’t know driving a Ford could be considered ‘joy’ riding

ugh-man u ppl and all this hatin on me and my car. i might go cry now. lol

it’s called busting someone’s balls.

Class of 05 takes shit waaaay too seriously.

:rolleyes: :eek4dance