I hate Harbor Freight

i have a harbor freight autodarkening welding helmet.

it’s OK I guess, but if i was welding with anything that had any real amperage, i wouldn’t think about using it.

http://www.alimed.com/resources/common/images/products/full/70536_d.jpg?

fry you have just reserved your spot in hell.

be careful wtih teh tap and die set, make sure the tap is clean of any burrs… most of the time they are not very well made…

best post I’ve read on any forum in the past 2 weeks

x2.

ha lefty…and i bet you felt like a kid in a candystore

oh man Harbor Freight impact sockets. I’d wear some heavy duty safety glasses around those things. I’ve seen them explode before under minimal torque.

bump for carnage update.

I got a cordless impact gun from HF and it last for over 3 years…

Mkay, how often do you actually use it? :lol:

well the chop saw & sockets have been getting regular use with no issues. the rest are scarely used, if even opened yet.

The hose & regulator were regular use items. Thankfully I had a foot on the hose when it blew the barbed fitting 20’ across the yard. :roll:

yeah, I’m often tempted to buy shit there, but then I pull my head outta my ass before I open my wallet. However, some shit is not that bad, like body hammers, clamps shit like that. Even though the one dolla big ass bag of zipties seem like a good deal, you would prolly have better luck with dental floss, or scotch tape. DeviousTsi (big daddy burch) can vouch for that one.

You probably havent used the tap and die set yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Finding anything (including an associate to help you) is nearly impossible. I’d rather pay 4 x’s as much money @ Home Depot and at least have someone assist me.

at least half a dozen that I can think of. once to tap something, otherwise generally cleaning up existing threads.

:roll:

you’re time is THAT precious huh? Or can you not find your way around a store?

I’ve been about 50/50 with stuff that was fine and stuff that was crap. I usually end up there because the other real tool supply places don’t have what I need (or I’m not paying for something I’ll use once and/or break).

i got a spark plug cleaner… from there 3.99 on sale does what needs to be done…and a air drill from there also works great