i hate it when i start thinking

i need to get another job or a cheaper hobby I ahve way to much time to think about stuff for my car :slight_smile:
now im thinking fuck the vinyl and corsa catback
get magnaflow + bilstiens for better auto x :slight_smile:

arghh it needs to be springs already !!!

btw pewter: im thining early feb for the headers right after my inspection is done. !!

so do we;)

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
now im thinking fuck the vinyl and corsa catback
get magnaflow + bilstiens + harness for better auto x :slight_smile:

I’m thinkin you = ricer

a ricer that will kick your ass in the 1/4 mile :slight_smile:

Personally I would do the Loudmouth & headers and skip the harness. But it’s not my car.

yeah ive gotten past the ricer harness phase lol n no vinyl either so im gettin a lil smarter lol.
but the loud mouth is ehh on a stalled ls1… sounds good on brians though but too monster truck sound for me lol

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Personally I would do the Loudmouth & headers and skip the harness. But it’s not my car.
he has a loudmouth, but ur right he should put one on his car tooo!:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Pewterss
he has a loudmouth, but ur right he should put one on his car tooo!:slight_smile:

wait a min headers installed by stropes??? lol wait i want to gain power not lose it lol

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
wait a min headers installed by stropes??? lol wait i want to gain power not lose it lol
let’em do them see how much$$$$$$ they charge:D

id rather have people that know what they are doing work on my car. that being u not sam :slight_smile: j/k sam knows how to bolt stuff on ok

Looks like my next project won’t be my own car. Myself, my f-in-law & b-in-law are going to work on the Charger of the guy that was killed on the quad. His wife decided to keep it, so it will be a nice memorial, especially since it meant a lot to him. His 3 year old son is supposed to get it when he grows up.

Looks like my next project won’t be my own car. Myself, my f-in-law & b-in-law are going to work on the Charger of the guy that was killed on the quad. His wife decided to keep it, so it will be a nice memorial, especially since it meant a lot to him. His 3 year old son is supposed to get it when he grows up.

sounds good, good luck with it man

thats great need a hand let he know. what kinda ride is it?