I hate kids/teens.

You and I have gotten along so i know i can reply to your post like a human being and get a likewise response…There is probably a paragraph or two worth of words that went through my head for a split second when i made that statement…but…it came out the way it did. Simply put…we live in a fucked up world…better off than most parts of the world…but still living in a society where life isn’t even taken seriously. Those same kids bricked someone…that could have killed the kid…they didn’t care…they just wanted what they wanted…its fucked up…but the human race as a whole has a bunch of fucked up individuals and groups of people…thats life…SVTtoEVO i am glad that it didn’t get any worse…i know of some beat & steal happenings where people were killed…i’m glad i didn’t have to read a thread similar to events like that. Lets the pigs do what they will…which we all know won’t be enough…and don’t take things into your hands…if your brother ends up getting the fair one with one of them late down the road…i hope he kicks the kids ass