So you think you enjoy being white?

cuz this family sure as hell does. I am in no way affiliated or agree on any of the views expressed on this website, but MY GOD, this was just too good to pass up.

http://www.kukluxklan.info/gallery/pages/usa-kkkak02-022.htm

why have a dog that shits on the floor when u can have a parrot that shouts “WHITE POWER!”.

http://www.kukluxklan.info/gallery/pages/usa-kkkak02-044.htm

how about this guy, i wonder how long before shes burning crosses?!?!!?

fantastic. i’m glad these people are allowed to raise children. wtf

me too

:inb4lock: :popcorn:

Hopefully the kids will grow up, start thinking for themselves, and realize what douche bags their parents are. Hopefully.

Although I was just talking to an old friend of mine who is a school teacher now. She was saying that it’s commonplace for kids to use internet/text messaging lingo in their formal writing. Don’t have a whole lot of hope for the future…

ya know what i think… this family would be perfect for there own tv show!!!

why are u on the kkk website to begin with???

His first child was shot to death by stray bullits in a black gang fight in New York

Aside from spelling being a requirement to join the clan, I wonder if his first kid used “White Power” or other racial terms during that gang fight.

Im suprised it got this far without someone asking that. Its too long of a story to go into and you would probably think im crazy/retarded if i told you anyways.

why are those people dressed like ghosts???

have you ever seen bad boys 2? lol good reference for this thread.

umm it says he joined the clan after he lost his first kid and wife

http://www.kukluxklan.info/gallery/pages/usa-kkkak03-002.htm

black girl in the house? WTF?

I’m going to say this out of pure fact and probably get flammed highly…

But, what do you think the percent of black people are in violent gangs in citys like chicago,NY,LA ect…

Maybe that is why they (african americans) get their bad names, because most people associate them with what they see on TV all most everyday.

I am in no way raciest at all, And think the people on the website above are extremely ignorant and should have their reproductive organs removed… I’m just saying I can see where some people can go out and say that other races are the cause of the violence in city streets. Because the majority of gang violence is caused by people non-white in color

gang violence is caused by gang members fighting, not anybody else (ie. other races). The african americans get a bad name because of the shit they do. im not racist in any way, shape or form. my thoughts on the word nigger are not necessarily a black person. To me a nigger is someone who steals, cheats, and lies. Doesnt have to be black or white, its the things that a person does that causes them to get a name for themselves.

I completly agree… for example… the black guy who scammed me andmy friend out of playoff tickets and 250$ was a nigger.
GRanted we were dumb for buying them…

It just seems like blacks get in way more trouble with robberys/car thefts and gang fights than whites do.
Not saying whites are better than blacks…but, if blacks want a better name for theirselves…they should listen to bill cosby and cut the shit.

/\ get yo flamesuit on bro

oh man it’s much deeper than you obviously realize. I don’t even want to get started in this.

It is far from a racist and discrimination free world out there. Black people are still recovering from hard times, as sad as it is. So when they are forced to be raised in the worse neighborhoods, thats simply how they learn to be. (stealing and gangs and shit like that)

Your surroundings while growing up make up a lot of how you turn out. Your friends that you surround yourself with and your parents. (obv more so the parents) Of course they have a lot of opportunity, but the problem I’ve seen (from experience) in places like that, is that these poor kids don’t know what opportunities they really have due to the people that should be telling them, not telling them.

On the other hand, when you have some dumb white faggot trying to be a rapper who grew up in the suburbs and turns to drugs and other retarded shit, theres no excuse. They should be killed to make space.

Yeah them darkies better clean up their act if they want to get anywhere.

:bloated:

93z24, im going to agree on somethings u said, but not all of them. i understand what you mean when say the people who should be telling them just simply arent, but what about public schools? Shouldnt that sort of counteract in the situations and give kids a different perspective?