So you think you enjoy being white?

This thread is way too serious for the internet

no, this is actually a clean thread that all the asshats havent cluttered with useless posts and statements more reatarded than speedped…oh shit, refer to post #3

I am not racist. I have many different friends from many different ethnicity’s. It basically comes down to your educated people and your uneducated ignorant trash. On a side note, I HATE terms like African American/Spanish American/Chinese American etc. They just further segregate people into groups and further divide us. Until we can do away with these terms there will never have the racial equality that we should have. I or one believe that if you’re an American then you are just that…an American. I highly doubt that 95% of the “African Americans” in this country really came from Africa. My great grandfather came to America from Austria…does that make me an Austrian American? NO. It makes me an American, because that is where I am from…America…period. I don’t see why that can’t be good enough and you have to put a prefix in front of it. If you’re an American say it with some fucking pride, don’t try to hide it with another term.

^ that mindset is good and bad.

good because it takes a nation filled with many cultures and tries to put them on the same level.

Bad because it takes a nation filled with many cultures and tries to make them all alike. Cultural Diversity is a good thing, and people love to take pride in their roots. You really don’t see it here as much as you do in Canada, but that’s how it is.

Bobbyg - what about public schools? I don’t get what your saying there. They tend to be part of the problem due to the teachers/administrators lack of interest in what’s best for the students.

lol kkk rocks

great explanation, but that doesnt have anything to do with what we are talking about. And as for the “African American” term, its what i was taught in school to use, and they are still using it today in school. The terms arent going to go anywhere. As for you thinking it comes down to 2 groups, educated people and uneducated ignorant trash, thats the most uneducated, most ignorant thing iv heard all day.

[quote=93z24;727861Bobbyg - what about public schools? I don’t get what your saying there. They tend to be part of the problem due to the teachers/administrators lack of interest in what’s best for the students.[/quote]

what i meant was, if you take a kid from the ghetto who goes to public school and say someone who goes to orchard park, clarence, amherst etc…who do you think will ultimately prevail? there are alot of factors that go along with who you are and how you became that today.

unfortunately, the chances are that the kid from OP, clarence or amherst will. but that’s a generalization.

It depends highly on the individual and the family as well. But when you have parents that don’t know shit because they weren’t raised properly and went nowhere, and then you live in a shit area surrounded by crime and drugs, and on top of that you attend a school who’s administrators have no hope for the students, it influences you in a way you can’t imagine.

This KKK mother is no different than a MADD (mothers against drunk driving) member that speaks at a gathering because she lost a child because of the drunk driver.

By the way, the term “nigger” is derived from the word ignorant. A nigger can be any color or race.

Tania’s husband, Wally, is teaching his daughter all the symbols of hate. She loves the nazi salute and to say “White Power.” His first child was shot to death by stray bullits in a black gang fight in New York - after which his first wife committed suicide.

Im no going to lie, if that is true (could be) that dude has every right to be racist.

You’re just as ignorant as that fuck then. You don’t hate an entire race because the 3 or 4 people who killed your son/daughter happened to be black. Join an anti-gang organization.

ummmm no? this is the most ignorant comment in this thread. so say u lost a family member in the 9/11 terrorist attack. does that mean you go around spouting off and creating clans to justify the fact that u lost a family member? Its not going to justify a damn thing except make you look like an idiot.

I dont give a shit if you think im ignorant, look at the truth, why are 90% of people in jail black? because the man kept them down? no, its because they are far more ignorant that any racist is and too fucking lazy to get a job and work hard so they would rather commit crime and be pieces of shit. Dont get me wrong, there is alot of good hardworking black people out there but theres a good amount of pieces of shit asshole ones too.

Im a racist, aganist pieces of shit all any color, white, black, brown, yellow, red, etc. Theres niggers of all colors, not just black.

Let the sandy vaginas commence.

I’d love to see their wall of family photos in their house.

“I think thats Bobbie, oh wait, maybe it’s Rick. Oh wait, it’s Bobby, I can tell by the bbq stain on his robe.”

Too add my comments to the thread, every race has it’s bad seeds. Every color. Discrimination goes both ways also. But no matter what color or race you are, you make your path in life. If your lazy and don’t want to accomplish anything in life, then thats how you are going to be. A lot of how you are is based on who you are surrounded with.

Not sure if you just didn’t read the rest of the thread, or if there are just too many big words and you didn’t understand it, but your way off target.

And you ARE a racist? to a group of people that isn’t a race? My god, you’ve solved the worlds problems. STFU.

Farva, seriously, don’t post on subject matter like this until you have time to create a well thought out post. I don’t think you are, but you are coming across as an ignorant racist bigot.

Fortunately this is America and if one want to be a racist bigot, guess what, they can be. If some black guy kills your family, it is your right to hate that race if you feel this is what you want to do. No one ever said everyone has to be treated equally by each other. Should they be? Yes. I will talk to and give anyone my respect, until they lose it. They lose it as a person, not a race.

If someone came to me for an interview and they were under dressed, but had a great personality and seemed qualified for the job I would hire them. If they came overdressed, but didn’t know a dog from their ass, they would be passed on. This would happen regardless of race. To tell you the truth, I’d rather hire a man from a lesser income area, possibly buffalo over clearance due to the fact that he will respect and enjoy the job, where as a well to do person may not.

Note:
It is America, one has the right to think as they will. You CAN be racist, gay, smart, dumb, homeless, rich, ass hate, awesome, or anything else you want to be. That is why our country is golden. Who are you to tell anyone what is right, who gave you divine power (if you so believe in a higher power) to guide the masses. Do not impede others thoughts with your own in order to make others think as you do.

As so, my statements make me a hypocrite as I am speaking my voice in a guiding sense, but I am not suggesting that you do anything. I am actually suggesting that you stay the same. Continue to think as you do, and do not falter, unless you feel it is fit to do so.

Ask James Watson about the link between race and intelligence. Also, read The Wealth and Poverty of Nations by David Landes. Some interesting theories on culture and economy.

I didn’t comment on anything in the thread first except the one picture, I commented on how I think that his hate is justified because of serve emotional distress that almost no one could deal with in the proper way. I looked at a picture and made my own comment regardless of what anyone else posted and in no way, shape ,or form did anyones post influence what I initially posted.

I used the wrong termonogly. Im not racist. Im prejudice- against stupid asshole pieces of shit regardless of what color, creed, culture, sexual orientation, gender, or any other factors.

Get it now? or did the big words confuse you too?

Oh okay, I get it, you’re just dumb AND ignorant. You really think anything at all JUSTIFIES someone being racist?