Kill the White People!!!!

SOmeone sent this to me lol its great!!! lolololol

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/11/18/former-professor-calls-for-the-extermination-of-all-white-people/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dg-_K0Hlvyys%26mode%3Drelated%26search%3D&frame=true

FTL!!!

wow way to look like an asshole on national tv.

Man… I’ve been sayin that shit for years!

blacknificant books??? :rofl: even during his formal speech he found a way to say “stop playin” lol

w0w…that guy looks like he has voodoo dolls in his closet of every white official in the country just waiting for the right moment to “exterminate the white people”

fuck that guy. hatin the white man went out of style in like '93. i’ll beat that dudes ass.

that’s my uncle. true story.

what a joke…I’ll piss in that dude’s face

:eek2:

what a joke

Wonder what would have happened if that was a white guy saying kill the blacks??? We would be hearing about it for weeks to come.

So instead of trying to find a way to solve a problem… he thinks we are trying to kill all the blacks… so he is return wants to kill people to make his world better???

And he is a professor… how Scary is this shit

How about this professor - Eric Pianka: University of Texas

Dr. Eric R. Pianka gave a speech to the Texas Academy of Science in March 2006 in which he advocated the need to exterminate 90% of the population through the airborne ebola virus.

At least he doesn’t discriminate. :smiley:

Wow I just shook my head the whole time in disbelief. I’m sorry but taking away a certain race isn’t going to help anyone. I’m glad that he didn’t get a bunch of people clapping and cheering. I like the one guys expression when he said that. He just sat there. I’m sorry but people like this just need to not exist and the world will be a better place.

Why is it that the media is all over what Michael Richards said in a comedy act but not much has been said about this?

because you arent supposed to say anything about minorities

Whites are barely the majority anymore though

i agree by 2020 whites are suppoused to be the minority, anyways that guy makes me sick let a white man say that see what happens to him