I hate my APT layout

I just dont know what pipes and shit might be running through that wall…but yeah I wanna open this shit up a lot more I hate closed in floor plans

In mine, the kitchen was redone, so the sink is now on that wall…

lol@dimentional

And you might think that common sense would dictate that a large 1B would be more desirable than a 2B, but you’d be wrong. Nothing wrong with some rearranging, but eliminating the 2nd BR will make it very hard to sell. 99% of the market will eliminate it without even looking at it.

well this is technically a 3 bdrm that would be converted to a 2 bedroom with a master…or the perfect place for a young couple + baby

Shouldnt be any piping in that wall, pipes are going run straight down from where the sink is in the upper kitchen. Should be easy to see from the basement. What I dont know is how to figure out what wall is support and which one is just a room divider.

I am pretty sure the gas hookup for the upper is on that wall…

That would require too much work to relocate if thats the case, easier to move into the upper and build a huge master bedroom in the attic.

yeah that would be nice, but the kitchen in the lower is totally modern while the upper is typical N. buffalo

where the fuck is technology with x-ray specs when you need it

Joe, I’d listen to Spencer, he’s got a lot of experience in his Home Improvement project. :poke: [/hateonspencer’shookup]

X… :lol:

just sell and move to jersey

inb4picofjoewithahardhatandasledgehammer

I have a program called chief architect that you can use to make a detailed floor layout including furniture and 3d modeling etc… and it is not one of those cheapy products either.

If you want to give it a shot, i can get you a set of the cd’s, it will allow you to move walls, and re-arrange things for your best fit!

oops delete me