I hate New Jersey: Waterfest 17 *pics of girls*

Sunday I rode down to Waterfest in New Jersey with big_red in his MK II Jetta coupe.

New Jersey may possibly be the worst state I have ever been in. There is more rubber from truck tire blowouts along the highway than Goodyear has in one of their plants, it smells, I cant think of one good thing I liked about it…well, other than crossing the border back into NY. Every person “working” at the show was an asshole and had an attitude and the show apparently went to pre-register only so there were better cars in the parking lot than the show.

I lost it a few times when an S5 with an exhaust kept giving it the cookies next to us in traffic…that is an amazing sound in person.

So we’ll start it off with a pic of the girl that was doing naughty things in her mind to big_reds Jetta. Epic MKII gets all t3h ladies.

1. Yellow Golf chick:

yea jersey does suck. btw 1-7 dont show up for me

Stupid Photobucket is probably from NJ, thats why. Fixing now…

Jersey sucks. Everytime I see someone driving like an asshole on the thruway sure enough they’re from Joisey.

she was LOVIN it. Mk2 Buddiezzz

Jersey blows, but I would pretty much smash all them broads.

agreed on jersey being terrible… girls and vehicles are nice though! … still doesnt make up for jersey though

She was creepin’ all 4 sides of the MKII :lol

Why I hate putting semi-creeper shots on my Flickr; Yellow Golf girl’s name is apparently Paige. :ohnoes Too many people see my Flickr.

they yellow golf chick was obv looking for attention. Look at all the shit they set up.

need more b6 s4 pics for inspiration

but great pics jim

Troof.
If you’re a girl at a car show on roller skates, tiny shorts, and covered in tattoos…you may or may not get your picture taken.

Yellow Golf chick was blonde so she was automatically hot.

I was honestly going to take more shots, but I lost interest. There was a lime green Murcielago soft top and a white Murcie in the show but it was crowded with people. Im hoping Dan got a shot of it.

That guy is on a forum I’m on and he said he was pissed, they said he coudn’t run unless he purposely did above a 14. So he went down the runway at about 50 mph and then left :dunno

lol.
Even the announcer doing the drags was obnoxious. That trip brought out the miserable in me.

First time i went to the show this year because my bro brought his mkv r32. It wasn’t bad for me minus that it was 1000 degrees. One of my favorite cars there was the yellow s4 you had a pic of above. The color is gorgeous in the sun. The best laugh i had was at some clown who brought his buick regal into the soundoff…old ass dude who thought he was hot shit especially when he took off his shirt thinking he was super buff. God i laughed right at him lol. Car was super dumpy too, waste of a perfectly good regal that was made into a thumping piece of junk. Anyone else see it?

fapped to #13

NJ is a fucking dump.

IS it me, or is this show not what it once was 5+ years ago? See a lot of NJ trash here.

That blue S4 with the CCWs is hot, except for that sweet bubbling in the paint. Never understood that hellapokeflush rubbin paint off my car.

NJ is the asshole of America.

Wayne won’t even go back now :rofl

sean ivey Y U NO GTFO NJ

If those girls you took pictures of were the “good” looking ones I’d hate to see what the rest looked like :rofl:rofl

Kid in radio flyer wagon is bad ass

Good pictures, to bad you dident have anything good to shoot