I hate this hood

Some of u may have seen my sisters 95 firebird formula that I drive once in awhile. So my jackass brother in law decided to get a hood for it and look what the ricer got for it.:mad: ghey as fuck

before pic
http://www.pittspeed.com/gallery/photos/5.jpg

not too bad, but not my personal favorite…is that the raptor hood?

thats fuckin gay ls1 style hood on lt1 =:greddy:

why why why…i think the ram air hood would of looked better

the LT1 w26 hood looks awesome!!!but not that

looked better before

i like the original better…is he gonna atleast paint it?

Originally posted by dg11
i like the original better…is he gonna atleast paint it?
yeah its going to get painted

sams the one that really bought it for her!!!:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

did she get it from roger at us exotics in harrissburgh

is it just me or r those gaps huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

that car looks like something silver would drive

Where is playstyleGrandAM? I figured he would chime in about an unpainted piece of fiberglass on it.

Originally posted by lt1power
is it just me or r those gaps huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge
its just sitting on there. It will get lined up when it goes to the paint shop. ewwwwwwwwwwww I hate that hood:mad:

i like it. but may just be the ricer in me coming out

It’s going to look like a face, when you put the lights up.:smiley:

that hood is ugly as shit… the original looked 100000x better… that is the ONLY car I like those billet old style wheels on… I normaly HATE those wheels but they look REALLY good on that car

ugg.

i just vomited on myself.

i vomit on myself everytime i see a LS1 Ws-6 hood, which is only a shade less fugly than that.

(sorry roland :embarass: )

i saw that hoods twin today… over at north park

it was a black firebird i think. had that hood, a sport touring wing (like the eclipses) and white body side graphics on it.

I wanted to :puke:

Originally posted by Darkstar
i vomit on myself everytime i see a LS1 Ws-6 hood, which is only a shade less fugly than that.

(sorry roland :embarass: )
HAHA. It’s cool Mike. You won’t have to worry about anything but the rear of my car anyway. :smiley: