Just bought a 94 Formula

I used to own a 90 GTA but i sold it in the summer. I just picked up a A4 94 formula and its bone stock.my plans are a new paint job.93-97 ram air hood and box and SLP loudmouth exhaust.i was wondering if the LT1’s sound that much different from a LS1 with the SLP loudmouth?i am aware ill have to buy the installation kit for it to fit.any other bolt on suggestions out there??im sorta on a tight budget.so the cheaper the better.:x:

nice…post up some pics

Ill take some tomorrow.its gonna need 2 get painted though.its maroon and it has the retarded 3spoke wheels.im hopeing i can find someone with decent shape ZR1 wheels for a good price.

ebay is ur friend…lol

Ya iv been looking there.because of money i cant spend to much on paint.so i wanna get it painted first then get the wheels incase they over spray.ne suggestions on were to get painted for a decent price and it be a decent job?i just dont want 2 have 2 deal with over spray.having a drip here or there doesnt bother me.

color change…all one color?

I work at number 1 cochran and i really like the GTO’s with Spice Red.above is wat it looks like.lol

nice… theres a couple guys on here that do body work maybe make a thread asking if any1 would be interested in the work

weres the best place to post it??

prob just post it up in offtopic or ontopic would be my guess

if its the wrong section the mods will move it to the correct location…lol

lol that makes it easy.thanks

no problem…

are the 3 spoke wheels factory. if they are the ones i am thinking of they are rare and worth a little bit of money

it probably has the tristar salad shooters not really worth jack. i sold all 4 with ok tires for like 200 i think. they were in mint condition. ahh i miss my formula

It was my dads daily driver.He has a 99 LS1 with a few bolt ons…right now its at 13.0 and i guess he has more coming this spring so he can b in the 12’s. Iv ran his formula at PRP and ran a 14.3@95.so for this year because of money i hope i can be somewere in the mid 13’s. The car itself has 108K but the motor blew up last spring out the bottom.It helps when ur dad is a GM Master Tech and he bough a used motor and put it in.so theres about 62K on the motor and the tranny still shifts fine.It needs stupid stuff here and there but mechanically its really good because he is a tech and keeps it up.i think im gonna wash it and take a few pics.its nothing really 2 look at but atleast ull see were im starting from.

I bet he got the motor off me!:smiley:

Im not sure.1 of the parts guys at cochran deals with whole salers.so maybe.i dunno i think the motor had 60k on it.

My dad just told me it said 51K on the slip