I hate typing...

shit I don’t type normal at all and type fast as hell. How fast I don’t know. Mistakes I know when I make them but it really doesn’t matter. I have even gotten to know where keys are with out having my fingers in the “proper places” and can hit them most of the time.

fuck that Home row shit…

I fucking hated typring classes. It was bullshit and your right fuck that home row.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0001GU7JC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

never really had to type with any of my classes or jobs…i think i stressed out for the 3 mi nutes i had to take that ficking thing… screen kept goin blurry as a mofo! fuck oh well not like im trying to do data entry

MB can suck my balls… hated that shit when i was in 7th grade

see with the stuff I do I don;t have to copy and type. so if I just talk to my self what i have to right it comes out really fast with minimal mistakes. I just did one online where I has to read and type and I was at 50 WPM. When working I type faster. It may have more mistakes but I usually catch them and even know how many spaces back I made the mistake.

I dunno its hard to explain. Jenn knows what I mean me cause she sees me…

mavis beacon is HAWT! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i usually do the same thing but i usually type from a sheet… not from a screen… besides they were using some retarded words that you know they just threw in to fuck you up.

a real typing test would own you all… dictation.

i do have ‘real’ tests thought jenn… the online tests are dumbed down.

then again, we use our for word processing / secretary positions… so it’s a more involved typing test.

typing fast is pointless

however, on a standard keyboard i can type the alphabet in 3 seconds.

They make it very easy to type the alphabet right in order. Very simple. :smiley:

out do me… i dare you to try.

i can see from the above why you did hate those classes…

Depends on the application. In your feild yes. In mine no since you have to beable to jump form program to program and come up with information fast. Time is everything in my job.

pecking>*

ehh… i would say it’s rather important in my field as well?

typing fast is pointless

typing fast and accurate is key.

that’s my point.

man… i was curious so i retook my typing test… fuckin 62wpm @ 99% and 74 @ 97… i’m not nearly as fast as the past… although take the test 100 times and remember it verbatium and you’re good

i’m not fast or accurate. I hate typing.

I just use my 2 pointer fingers, it gets the job done. :smiley:

x2