I have a hot date this weekend.

Jessica Alba

aint got shit on this

Specifications Content

Processor
NumberUp to 72Architecture1.5 GHz UltraSPARC IV+ and/or 1.05 GHz/1.2 GHz/1.35 GHz UltraSPARC IV and/or 1.2 GHz UltraSPARC III processors; Superscalar SPARC V9, ECC protected Cache per processor

• Level 1: 64 KB data and 64 KB instruction per pipeline
  • Level 2: 2 MB on-chip
  • Level 3: 32 MB external
    System interconnect150-MHz Sun Fireplane redundant 18x18 data, address, and response crossbar interconnect
    System
    Processor/memory boardsUp to 18 Uniboard CPU/memory boards with four processors each, and up to 32 GB per board; maximum 576 GB per domainI/OUp to 72 hot-swappable PCI+ I/O slots; 54 slots are 66 MHz; 18 slots are 33 MHz; supports 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, UltraSCSI (LVD and HVD), ATM, FC-AL, and HiPPI
    Storage
    250+ TB direct connect storage. Fibre Channel (1 GB and 2 GB) and UltraSCSI. For boot: Sun StorEdge 3120, Sun StorEdge S1, Sun StorEdge D240, Sun StorEdge 3510, Sun StorEdge 3310, Sun StorEdge 9990. Direct attach to Sun StorEdge tape libraries and disk arrays, including: Sun StorEdge 3000, 6000, and 9900 families, providing excellent linear scalability. For more information on Sun Storage products, please visit http://www.sun.com/storage/.

Performance
Overall system bandwidthUp to 172.8-GB/sec. aggregate, up to 115.2-GB/sec. peak, up to 43.2-GB/sec. sustainedOverall I/O bandwidthUp to 25.2-GB/sec. sustained
Availability
Hot-swap CPU, memory, I/O, power, fans, online upgrades, journaling file system, redundant network connections, redundant storage connections, hardened operating system kernel, hardened I/O drivers

Security
Domain managementDedicated network connections (SC to 18 domains) inside Sun Fireplane interconnect
Resource Management
Sun’s fifth-generation Dynamic System Domains, Solaris Resource Manager, and Bandwidth Manager

Software
Operating system (minimum version)

• The minimum OS version for 1.5 GHz UltraSPARC IV+ processors is Solaris 9 9/05 and Solaris 10 3/05 HW1

• The minimum OS version for UltraSPARC IV processors is Solaris 8 2/04, Solaris 9 4/04, and Solaris 10 3/05
    Languages

• C

• C++

• Pascal

• FORTRAN

• Java
    Networking

• ONC/NFS

• TCP/IP

• SunNet OSI

• X.25 Start

• DCE

• Netware
    System ManagementSun MC 3.5 Version 4; SMS 1.4.1 (or later) Network/file systemSun QFS, Sun ZFS (future Solaris 10 release), VERITAS Volume Manager, VERITAS File System
    Environmental
    AC power200-240 single-phase VAC, 47-63 Hz. Two N+1 power grids, each using six 30-Amp circuits. Second power grid provided for redundancy Optimum22° (72° F) at 45% noncondensing humidity Range10° C to 35° C (50° F to 90° F) at 20% to 80% noncondensing humidity AltitudeUp to 3048 m (10000 ft.)
    Regulations
    Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
    SafetyUL 60950, USA CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 60950, Canada EN 60950, Europe GOST-R, Russia CB Scheme with national differencesAdditional Power Supply SafetyS Mark, Argentina CCC, China EmissionsEN55022, Europe
    EN61000-3-2 & 3-3, Europe
    FCC Class A, USA
    ICES-003 Class A, Canada
    VCCI Class A, Japan
    CNS-13438 (BSMI), Taiwan
    AS/NZ 3548 (C-tick), Australia
    Gost-R, Russia
    MIC, Korea ImmunityAll European requirements EN55024, EN61000-4-2, -4-3, -4-5, -4-5, -4-6, -4-8, -4-11, EN300-386 Regulatory markingsFCC, ICES-003, CE, C-tick, VCCI, GOST-R, BSMI, UL/cUL, TUV-GS, MIC
    Key RAS Features
    Full hardware redundancy, fault-isolated Dynamic System Domains, Dynamic Reconfiguration (DR), auto diagnosis and recovery, proactive self diagnostics, online upgrades, concurrent maintenance, end-to-end data integrity including ECC, redundant network connections, redundant storage connections, kernel hot patching, hardened operating system kernel, live operating system upgrades, journaling file system, hardened I/O drivers, CPU off-lining, memory page retirement, after-kernel hot patching, and cluster support.

Upgrades
The Sun Upgrade Advantage Program (UAP) offers trade-in value for qualified Sun and competitive servers toward the purchase of replacement Sun Fire E25K server(s). Whether upgrading one system or consolidating many systems to one, Sun UAP offers the flexibility to trade in and receive credit toward the new Sun system purchased. Upgrades are also available for Sun Fire server system components, including processor/memory boards and I/O.

Dimensions and Weight
Height191 cm (74.75 in.)Width85 cm (33.25 in.) Depth166 cm (65.0 in.) Weight1122 kg (2468 lb) fully configured
Remote Services
SRS Net Connect: Sun Net Connect services for SPARC systems are free, simple-to-use web-delivered services which give you the ability to see system availability, automatically be notified of system events, view detailed configuration, trend and performance data, and use secure, customer-initiated remote servicing.

Services
Sun provides a worldwide services portfolio that helps enable customers to develop a Sun Fire E25K solution designed for reliability, availability, serviceability, and growth. Sun can assist you to build an architecture plan, assess your current IT infrastructure, improve staff skills and efficiencies, and properly install your Sun Fire E25K system in your environment. Services highlights include: Sun Preventive Services, Enterprise Installation Services, Learning Services, Architecture Services, Migration/Consolidation Services, Sun Managed Services, and the Accredited Installation Provider program. For more information on Sun Services, please visit http://www.sun.com/service.

:wiggle:

Now you just need a clue how to work it.

http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/rage/images/050401/koolaidman.jpg

nerd

Where are you installing this?

fixed. :slight_smile:

oh god… im jealous

heh…

ya :frowning:

i have 4 network engineers on site to assist in my project :slight_smile:

don’t press the red button.