I have a personal Issue

I air chisel the rotor screws out, takes 2 seconds…skip the torches and impact drivers.

Refrain from calling my ex girlfriend who i almost married a slut.

She was not.

I do not appreciate people speaking of her in a poor manor joking or otherwise, make fun of me all you want I posted the original post from this thread in the “ask a tuning ?” thread to be funny so IDC if people rib on me for it.

NOTES: DO NOT MAKE FUN OF RON’S EX GIRLFRIEND*

Who’s ron?

He sounds like a fag who’s still hung up on his high school girlfriend.

I wouldn’t say hung up on her.

but she was an awesome girl who never really did anything wrong to me.

So I still care alot about her big deal.

Unless a guy makes fun of his GF or EX im pretty sure its a manlaw that you cant say anything of color about her unless you personally know her.

Violators are instantly demoted to the status of manbitch and forced to only drink cosmos

Haha, nah I know how it is I was just bustin ye nutz

I think everyone has that one girl who was fucking awesome and you did something retarded and fucked it up so you forever wonder “man what could have been?”

Yeah but it goes away with time and other girls, aint shit now, hope she’s doin good but last I heard she trips on acid every weekend at least and does blow, and has even tried heroin.

:idiots

:gay hahah

def hung up

so it was YOU on 4chan that time?

All I needed was a BFH. My brother came over tonight and he brought the BFH and got the rotor off. That car is back to drivable condition. The other one is down now.

did ya get the bolt out???

Yeah I did actually. After that it was too dark to do anything else so I just left it in the driveway and maybe Ill finish it tomorrow night or someday next week. I was thinking about Sunday but then I remembered Ive got a concert at SPAC to go to.

ahhhhhhh… those headers are a night mare :ohnoes

So is the fucking car