I have a personal Issue

I have these red itchy bumps all over my cock and it burns when i pee.

Should I use a condom next time I have sex?

You should remove yourself from the gene pool.

Its not going to do you any good at this point so you might as well not wear one and go out and spread some disease.

on a side note… hows ur mustang doing with john workin on it? :runaway

I havent heard anything so no idea. Just headers and an X pipe though.

ur going to need new tires by the time u get it back…lol

great.
:eek

Atleast Ive got a set of ET Streets I can put on though.

getcha popcorn ready. haha

Ill see whats up sometime this afternoon hopefully

haha funny guys.

wait no its not :gay

header install was a fuckin nightmare 5-6 hrs on it and a blown header gasket to boot…i didnt beat on it either but the car runs real good for what it is …idles like crap though

if your cock looks like a roadmap wit the cities highlited and it burns when ya piss …ya got the gift that keeps on givin :giggedy…or crabs but i got a good remedy for that its simple shave half your pubes get a icepick a good sharp one …now set the leftover hair on fire and stab the little fuckers when they run out…or if there all white crabs go get a couple black ones and the white ones will move out…then reapeat the first one to finalize ;D

Ive gotta play with the idle when I get a chance- its way too high right now. I put a new IAC on and that didnt fix it so I dont know what the deal is. Maybe I need to set the TPS again.

Ive gotta drive the Mustang to work tomorrow because Ive got the Elantra half apart in the driveway. One side went ok but I cant get the fucking rotor off the other side. I had to stop pounding on it because it got late and I dont want the neighbors to hate me.

I was going to go get header gaskets after I put the Elantra together but that never happened. Ill pick up a set tomorrow.

ha ha i told ya fuckin rotors dont like to come off them things never sieze the shit of the hub it will do wonders the next time ;D

Theres phillips screws holding the rotors on and I got the ones off the drivers side but they stripped out on the passenger side so I drilled them out but the rotor still wont come off.

Would an air hammer work? I can borrow one tomorrow and try it. I need to fix that car because Im taking it to Syracuse on Saturday.

drill out the screws and use a big hammer and hit it on the backside watch out for the saddle mounts and beat it like it owes ya moneyit will go and lots a lube didnt daddy teach ya not to go in dry ;D

I drilled out the screws already and tried running bolts in there to pop it off but I broke those bolts in the holes. :headbang

I lubed it up good and me and my brother both took turns beating the shit out of it for atleast an hour with no luck.

heat it up around the hub outside then spray it it will come just a tight little bitch they are

Ill have to borrow my brother’s propane torch tomorrow and try it. Im really aggravated with it right now. I want to drive the car that gets 30+ mpg to work and back quietly, not the car that gets 15 mpg and isnt all that quiet. I dont mind the noise when Im out playing though.

it proable from banging guys in the a$$ after that hot slut left you cause you suck so much &%*#