I have a problem

Haha.

Hey I only posted her picture because the clownasses in this thread requested it. No dirt off my shoulders.

Most people on here would search the web for some model-looking CP chick and then try to claim that they slept with her. :lol

100% agreed i feel bad for them…btw sick sig, prolly one of my fav movies ever…i know way off topic

I love the part where they dump the paint on his head and when he is leaving he goes “FUCK ALL OF YOU! FUCK YOU!” and slams the paddle on the ground before getting in his car and taking off like 90% of the members on this forum drive.

im not even remotely and never have been a pothead, but dazed and confused is one of the funniest movies…you can watch it ten times in a row and find a part you never noticed before each time…

I’m watching it when I get home.

Good call.

+1… girl I saw him with in morrisville was easily 30 times better looking than leo’s slam pig

There is a girlfriend thread already.

my goal for halloween was to get laid by any means possible.

besides, the way i met those girls, i had to mount one of them. walking around siena drunk with a hd camera taped to my mx helmet is a great way to pick up chicks, so i had to seal the deal. its a personal thing, you guys bangin the trophy chicks probably wouldn’t understand

OK so back on topic. I solo-nutted the other day. Olive oil in a sandwich baggie placed between couch cushions apparently is the only method that works for me thus far.

you sir, are fucked up more than johnny drama.

Epicccc!!!

It’s a cheap home-remedy to the flesh light. Win-win.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

You can nutt in a fucking Lazyboy, but not in a cooch?

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Something’s the matter

Lazyboy dosent talk… makes sence I guess. :banana

you guys must buy shitty lay z boys

You know how I know you’re gay?

http://www.tvgasm.com/shows/Images/great%20american%20road%20trip/Intro%20pic%2040yearold1fm5.jpg

Yeah either all the girls you been with are loose as hell, or you got some china-man dick :rofl

You try tossing it in some girls pooper? That might work for ya:rofl

HAHAH I love this site. China man dick, I bet thats the problem.