I have a problem

I’ve come to the conclusion after this past weekend that I am physically unable to blow a load. Now I know the medicine I am on has side effects that include anorgasmia (inability to achieve orgasm) and lowered libido (sex drive), but with such a low dose that I am taking (20mg) it shouldn’t cause THAT big of a problem.

Well apparently it does. So my mission for Saturday night’s halloween party was to get laid by any means possible. So, I got drunk(ish), in my supermoto outfit (also doubles as a halloween costume) and of course around 1230-1am I was in bed with a decent looking girl. :lol

2 or 3 hours must have went by on her trying to get me off. :rofl I would have felt bad for her but she told me that she enjoys putting things in her mouth and getting guys off, so I had no problem with her going for so long (and neither did she). Anyway the point is that I can NOT get off anymore. Is this a bad thing? I almost want to talk to my doctor about it but I am not sure if it is to cause any significant problems or not.

Thoughts?

stop drinking.

or maybe you are preoccupied by your love for men that you lose interest in the girl jackin’ your junk

Honestly the drinking has no effect on it. I can still get it going if you know what I mean :lol I just can’t finish the show.

:gay2

You know, I really might be turning gay.

send pm to Gatville.

Failobucket

works fine for me, just like busting a nut… works fine for me.

OMG. :lol

i pm’d ya my moms number, if she doesnt get you off no one will.

SHIT

:rofl:shifty

chris i have pretty much the same problem, dont feel left out, ive learned to deal with it. :lol

I think that is a girl you should have on speed dial.

You might wanna get tested if she enjoys this as a hobby as well.

I would lower the dosage, maybe go half, 10mg, or 5mg.

It’s a common side effect. Do you HAVE to take it ? Pics of girl btw.

It’s Lexapro.

I can’t find her on FB because I have no idea what her last name is.

facepalm

Yea, I have heard Lexapro does that. You need to get that dosage down. Talk to your doc, dont be scared, they have seen/heard it all dude.

I feel so much better on 20mg compared with 10mg, though. Even 15 was too low for me but 20 seems to be the money shot.

Wait so can you make it happen by yourself?

Me thinky this is more a mental issue.

Actually, no.

Lmao chris… I know where you are coming from.