I have a problem

Damn dude that is a predicament.

Makes you look like a rockstar though, I’ve had the opposite problem a couple times :rofl :shifty

THAT sucks. :rofl

:rofl

Not that this is a good solution, but there may be something you could take to combat that issue.(Horny goat weed is an interesting supplement). (i hate pills but if you have to take Lexapro I dont know of a solution). I’d talk to your doc instead of shift people. Especially on health related issues.

You fucking would recommend horny goat weed.

Hey, I’ve never used it but I heard it works wonders.

I’ve heard about horny goat weed helping :rofl I’ve been researching a bit about it but I didn’t feel like mentioning it.

Try some of those different Ky lubricants. Maybe there is something out there to help you. They make cremes that make it hard to climax, maybe they make ones that make it easy to climax.

Or just look at the bight side. You can just tell bitches you’ll rock their world. and having hard ons for long periods of time actually slowly makes your dick bigger. I see nothing wrong here

I cant bust from a blowjob hand job or whatever

Sticking my dick in a moist tight hole is the only way im getting off

only bj’s work for me, and thats only sometimes…:lol

I have never gotten off from a BJ and probably never will.

it fuckin sucks

Indeed. I mean in theory it would be hot to witness (and it is), but for some reason it just doesn’t do it for me.

Easy buddy, no need to dirty talk to a bunch of dudes.

+1 bjs take wayyyyyy to long

u have to first find out y this Lexapro does this. maybe its blocking your SHBG and fucking up your testosterone receptors. if this were the case i would sugest some stinging nettle root extract or some Tribulous. if u cant get it hard, tell the doc u want some Cialas.

but…knowing u, this is all BULLSHIT, and u just want attention.

i would have to think its BS

He just wants everyone to know he lost his virginity on Halloween night… thats all.

i think hes a compulsive liar. he told me his father bough a new red ZR1 one night online.

I haven’t been able to find anything that says WHY the Lexapro does it. Just sites stating that it does.

:rofl

I was CLEARLY not sober when I told you that.

Besides, that was like what, a year ago?

also says 14% or men have this issue. ur part of this 14%??? come on

u lie, u know it.