I have a problem

Alpine lies about getting laid in the 1st place :lol

No way would I lie about this bullSHIT

:rofl

if this is true, i need some lexapro

this happens to me frequently, most of the time i end up leaving the room and finishing elsewhere ie: bathroom, officemax parking lot, field, bed of pjb’s truck.

im pretty sure its a mental block that im scared of getting the girl pregzorz, either that or im afraid i wont finish and i end up not finishing? :banghead

why go to the bathroom when you can just finish on her face or tits?

While i may not be able to get off from a bJ she can sure as fuck get me 90% there and I can take it from there :rofl

premature ejaculation issue? need some medicine to help you hold out a bit longer?

i know as soon as the tip gets wet, im done. game over.:lol

No wonder Ilya doesnt wanna make sweet love, he reads yall ni99as threads!! :rofl

Jk Ilya :hug

Ejaculoid! :number1 haha

Ask hatfield!

ive only been with girls with small tits and beat faces so they do nothing for me :lol im better off staring at a wall

:rofl Omg!!! That shit was hilarious

Then it should be much more satisfying to degrade them further!

everything that is in that, is nothing more than a root or herb that will free up some natural test in your system.

Sorry Dr. Emuscles. :cry:

this thread is awful LOL

ok but seriously… if you REALLY have this issue you need to see a doctor. Can you get off alone or just not at all ever? lol

and why are you sharing this information with a bunch of car guys is beyond me… lol

But thanks for making me laugh.

No but seriously, I think this is purely mental.

It’s happened to me as well, if I’m comfortable with a chick, it’ll usually be over fast. :rofl

If I’m uncomfortable though, shit takes FOREVER because I’m so self conscious, to the point where I’ve just straight given up. :rofl

What you believe is real in its consequences!

That’s some heavy shit.

Ive been with my girl for 2 years… id have to say im extremely comfortable with her…

and she gives a mean fucking blowjob…

maybe its mental… I think it is, I think I need to be in control… which well im not with her mouth on my cock

I read that as my mouth on her cock and died laughing ready to quote the SHIT out of you. :rofl