I have a problem

i can agree somewhat with you, but its not because im self concious since im not jabba the hut :haha but i can agree thats its mental and i havent fucked any of my girlfriends, just random girls so maybe its because im not comfortable with them?!

this thread has me lollerbating :wierd

oh fuck that if I’m in bed with a chick the fact that I’m a lardass is right out the window, it’s just that…awkwardness with ‘strange’, if you know what I mean.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol oh man! you guys are so great today! lol thanks for the laughs!

GTI, give chris a hand…

:rofl

:ponder… nope sorry hands arebusy else where! :lol:lol

It has to be something physical due to the fact that I can’t blow a load. Like I said before, I can “start” just fine and keep the show rolling just fine, but I can’t finish.

One day I was bored and decided to crank it for hours on end, cycling through the hottest pr0n videos that I could find, and NOTHING. I just ended up with a massive protrusion coming from my pelvic area and smelling like coconut tanning lotion for several days. I think that stuff got embedded into my cock-pores or something.

Maybe all that masturbating youre always talking about depleted your supply and its on backorder now.

It’s been months, though. Backorder or not it shouldn’t take this long to come in. :lol

i call bullshit

lets see a pic of your meds with you name on it.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

black people

Intel/Vista FTL

GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT EEEEMMMMMMM

I don’t really think people ask themselves the golden question… which is “Do I really want this to be discussed by a bunch of dudes on a car forum?”

Windows 7 > Vista :number1

wtf is this thread even about

ejaculating

When you get older and eventually learn the ways of the p00n like everyone else in here then maybe you will understand.

what is this i dont even