I guess I'll make this public....(very serious post).

I’ve got a problem. I’m addicted to sex. I’m addicted to the hunt, the thrill of the chase, the thrill of the risk, the end result, everything.

Growing up, I was surrounded by people that were addicted to all sorts of drugs, and I saw how it effected there lives. Early on, I decided that I’d never become like them. With that said, I’ve only drank since I was 24, and was even kinda forced into that since the G/F that I had at the time thought it was really weird that I did not drink, so I started just to fit in. I’m actually glad that I did, because I’ve realized that I was missing all along, haha.

Never smoked a cigarette either, and only smoked weed once and never again, for similar reasons to the reasons that I tried drinking. I always asked myself ‘why would people do drugs and possibly harm their bodies’. Little did I know that I’m the fool…

I started having sex when I was 17. How many partners? No idea, lost track long ago. I’d estimate it to be somewhere between 75-90. Can’t remember any names, etc. Hell, if you lined up every chick on a wall that I’ve fucked, I’m sure that I would not recognize a good portion of them. And believe it or not, I’ve RARELY had sex under the influence of alcohol…

All of my bad decisions were made sober, and with a ‘this won’t happen to me’ attitude. Well, I’ve finally had a waking call. I’m DONE with unprotected sex.

If you guys pray, pray for me. I’m getting tested tomorrow morning, and I’ll have the results as early as Wednesday. If I’m clean, I’m going to devote a portion of my life to helping educate others, and another portion of it getting help, albeit through sex addicts meetings, whatever.

If I’m ‘riding dirty’, IDK what will happen. I really don’t. All I can say is that if I’m not here for awhile, you might want to check up on me if you really care.

Serious responses only please, I’m a big prankster but I’d never joke around about this.

Thanks everyone
Travis

Getting tested is a good step. Just keep a condom on you at all times. No reason to stop having fun, just do it safer. Condoms are cheaper than STD’s and kids.

If it turns out being worst case just keep healthy. You already work out, start eating better food, stock up on hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes. See your doctor often (as I’m sure he’ll tell you to) too. These days it isn’t a death sentence if you pay attention to whats going on and work on staying healthy.

And for a good laugh, here you go: http://www.tuckermax.com/

Thanks for the compassion, fucking asshole.

Okay, I don’t know you from anyone, but wtf? Would you pray for a drug addict that ‘may’ have contracted a disease through his addiction? Seriously, this is like an outcry for attention in all the wrong ways. Putting your personal business on the forums is one thing, asking others to pray for your indigressions is something else though. Next time I’ll pray for the guy who obducted that young girl in CA and kept her in captivity for 18 years knowing what he did was horribly inhumane. Seriously man. If I come off as an ass here that’s fine, but I think asking people to pray for you for your lack of self control and lack of maturity is completely selfish and immoral. Just my opinion. I’ll pray for all the ladies you womanized over the years and pray your possible ‘infection’ wasn’t spread to them.

Tucker Max. :hug

That’s fine, I’m sure that the people that give a shit about me will post something positive. Just had to get this off my chest. And if someone that I consider a friend on here (Singh,couple others) posted a similar thread, you can bet your ass that I would be posting in a positive manner.

I edited my post. I got through half of yours, thought of that, posted, finished the rest of it. My bad.

I wouldn’t expect you to post anything besides something positive as you quite clearly have little regards for the feelings/well being of those you come in contact with. Sometimes your ‘friends’ don’t make the right decisions and its your job as a ‘friend’ to be there and try to help instead of providing positive reinfocement/feedback/sorrow for their shortcomings or issues.

Thanks for the advice man. I already eat healthy and if I am ok, I’ll be a walking condom dispenser!!!

Good luck with everything man. What prompted you to get tested so all of a sudden? Did the last one have symptoms of having any STD’s? And honestly, if you like having sex you like having sex. Some more than others. IMO, unless having sex is seriously interfering with your daily activities, then keep having fun. Just be safer. But either way, hope it works out for ya.

STD’s and the thought of ever having one pretty much always scared the shit out of me which is why ive always worn protection…

well at least until recently over the past 2 years with shannon

Anyways yea its a scary thought to think that its possible you might have some STD weather treatable or not…

Thanks for the support man. For the most part, I’ve just kinda fucking woken up here recently.

Yeah man, the wondering sucks.

Positive=trying to help and offer support, which can be done many ways, but you’ve done none of it. Which is fine, really. You posted what your opinion, which you are entitled to.

Do what I did/do

Masterbate

maybe its just me but I have a high stamina for the most part to begin with

other than the occasional so horny i could jizz in my pants moments… I have a very high stamina and tend to take quite a while

so if i masterbate and then go out I tend not to want to do more than talk/get some skanks to tell me she wants to bone because well I know its pointles because unless I like the girl I really dont feel like tiring my self out for over an hour to get myself an dher off…

If i was like youd id want no more than 10 mins max so im happy and if she is cool if not fuck her… shes just out looking for a quick dick fix anyways

Now im in a seriously realtionship with a child so im not into the go out and try to get my dick wet mode anymore…

Good advice as it really works. I call it ‘getting the poison out’, haha.

I seriously want to help others though, and get help from others. Going to look up some local meetings.

Exactly

I dunno for me 90% of my sexual drive and urge to want to bang someone goes out the window if i spank it

It burns like fire when they jam that cotton swab up your joint.

The first STD test i ever got was done in this fashion…

Needless to say I’ve never gone that route again…

I got my blood taken the couple other times after that

I hate needles but will prefer some blood over a cotton swab jammed up my cock

That test is specific for a certain STD. They NEED to do it. Not just by taking blood cultures. I have been tested before and they do all that PLUS take your blood. And yes, it burns like a motherfucker…

Idk… either way ive had multiple viles taken for other STD’s

I have no idea what they test for with just the swab… but needless to say i told my doc i never want that to be done again

I havent frelt the need to be tested in over 2 years thou since ive been with my current gf