I guess I'll make this public....(very serious post).

i understand where your coming from…this week has a been a lot of the same for me. Planning on getting tested next week. good luck!

Good luck man. You know I’m here if need someone to talk to bud.

And no one in here should be talking about womanizing or such. I know QUITE a few people who at one point would almost fuck anything that walked, regardless of their feelings.

i dunno if you should have made this dude :lol. like i said everyone who knows you is going to tell you to the same thing that we told ya in private, just STFU and get tested and then we’ll help you out pending results, the people that dont know you will probably have a mindset like celtic (and understandably so), and the people that dont care wont care.

whats done is done i guess

again with those symptoms flu, swine flu, mono and a whole bunch of other “simple” shit are completely in the mix.

good luck with everything and let me know

“dont be a fool, wrap ur tool.”

well i wish u luck but i would have to say that if u do have something its pretty disgusting as a person that you dont give a fuck. by this im assuming u will go have more unprotected sex? am i reading this right? thats kinda like someone with aids having sex with as many people as he or she could just to spread the epidemic. not cool if thats what u mean.

i wish u luck, ur a cool dude just keep it under lock and key for now on man.

I can only sleep with a girl if i have feelings for them and im in a relationship with them, might sound gay or wierd to sone guys, but thats just me.

+1

so you and bacnegurl had an intimate emotional relationship?

i dated her for 5 months

^ word

my goodness people, attraction is attraction, Dude there is no guy here that would say no to Megan Fox, I know I wouldn’t or not try too get it. Love has nothing to do with attraction, Attraction is what set it all o the first place besides girls are much worse than guys they just hide it better.

Girls are much worse than guys how?

It wasn’t rac92eghomohatch that gave you a disease was it?

:rofl:ahh:rofl:ahh:rofl:ahh:rofl:ahh:rofl:ahh:rofl:ahh:rofl:ahh:rofl:ahh:rofl
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Take Lexapro. It lowers sex drive.

Why in GODS NAME would you post this on a forum?

That being said, getting tested sucked. An old girlfriend and I decided to go once “together”:retardclap and it sucked horribly. Have fun gettin a q-tip shoved up your dick tip!

I wish you luck too man… shit ant no joke. You had your fun, and now you learned from it. Isnt that what life is all about. I am not even going to say the common sense, you gota be carefull shit becasue you know that already… lol or just figured it out.

But hang in there, take a chill pill from life and look at what your doing and going with your life… Like any addiction, which this is, can be fixed… I am sure it isnt easy ( havnt been addicted to anything, except HP’s and mad turboz lol) but I have to assume once your over it and beat it, your be very happy with your accomplishment.

If you have something, just stick to your Dr’s orders, and dont be a dope like the retards you see on movies and tv and go fuck all of upstate Ny and make other people “feel your pain” Be smart.

Good luck to you.

Lexapro = chill pill.

I used to be just like you, TT. All I thought about was sex sex sex. And that’s all I pretty much did with my life back then. Ever since I started taking Lex for anxiety/depression, it basically leveled out my sex drive. I’m normal. In other words, I would be OK to have sex now if that moment were to arise, but I don’t really think about it very much anymore.

And when I do have sex (not very often if that’s what you are thinking), I keep on going and going and going :rofl The last girl I had sex with I had to stop after a few hours because she was so sore, and I wasn’t even close to finishing. It was almost like something was blocking the flow of the juice from leaving my body.

Crazy stuff.

Yikes… I would have never posted this, but I understand you needed to get this “out there.”

I’ve been really stupid in the past and when I think back and want to punch myself.

Good luck to you man.