I guess I'll make this public....(very serious post).

lol.

Couldnt hold it in anymore.

i hope it turns out okay, man. best of luck

Did you use protection with any of them?

i’m glad i’m not the only one. who posts this shit??? Like i probably would have sympathy for the kid if every other thread he posts didn’t have to do with his latest conquering.

In short, thats kinda what you get for making us all look at your dick in that other thread.

For everyone that has supported me (via PM, posts, phone calls, etc) I thank you. For everyone else, you are entitled to your opionions and that’s fine. We all make mistakes and I am just trying to learn from them, help myself (and others), and move on in a more positive manner in the future.

Beware the worst STD of all.

Babies.

All the best with your test(s).

sooooooooo are u good? whats the skinny?

Just got tested. Results will start to come in tomorrow.

Jesus jinglin’ H Christ man, how could you take from my post that I plan on having MORE unprotected sex?!

He’s dead.

i have a question… why do you think you have something and what do you think you have? This really isn’t adding up for me man.

Good Luck bro! Its craziness with people today! You just gotta look at it like this that part of ur anatomy makes you a man. Why would u mess with ur manhood? Not worth it!
I wish you the best I hope the test is negative for whatever you think you have.
Keep us informed.

Yeah, same here.

well…welll!!!

haha… I got the permanent fix for that one…

and my kids are awesome, I just didnt want more than two…

Good luck, Hope everything is ok.

I’ve had the test done, shit sucks with the q-tip.

Hope it works out for you…but you had this coming to you in a way by banging so many people. That’s just how it works. It is bound to happen since you cant’ be sure everyone is clean, etc.

I’m not an expert on STD’s so that’s just my opinion really.

This is one of the reasons, aside from my religious beliefs, why I will not have sex until I’m married. And since I’m marrying a girl from my nationality/religious background, there is a 99% chance she will also be virgin. No STD’s for me or her in other words.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck. Hope your results are good and what you want to hear. If they are, still take this matter seriously. It’s no joke. I know this and haven’t even poked.

hes gotten a few results back and they’re good so far!! (not trying to be messenger boy but he’s workin now)

not to get off topic here, but you mean 99% chance she WONT be a virgin. women are whores.

truth :lol