I may have moved beyond Alcoholism

Ok so I am not an alcoholic persay but I do drink socially and I am a very social person so I basically drink every single day of the week with different people.

Now sunday I didnt drink at all and niether have i today. So I should be sober as you might say. Odd thing is I have the spins and feel pretty drunk. This is odd cause when I drink I never feel drunk. I feel totally normal and function fine. Never get dizzy light headed or the spins or that over all drunk feeling.

Right now however I am stone sober no alcohol, no aderol, no weed nothing. Not even a pain killer for my back and knees and I feel drunk.

Have i moved beyond alcoholism where i need acohol or some form of drug to survive.

Oh I am also being nice today and respecting women:wtf

I thought about this myself, when I drink I feel “normal.” When I am sober it’s like I am drunk. lol

ur so dramatic man

It may also be brain cancer.

the symptoms match

Youre a typical Gen X’er… thats about it

that means your body has developed a dependence for alcohol/ perscription-ish drugs. its withdrawl symptoms… drink water and deal with it. or just go drink some beers.

Kinda blows my mind some of the lifestyles you guys lead. I cant fathom drinking every night of the week.

i cant imagine drinking more than i do, which is maybe 10 times a year.

hes fine !! hes just feeling funny, he’ll straighten out with a beer

damn

Ditto, I cant remember the last time I was really drunk. I drink like once a month MAX. Maybe a beer here and there but thats it. I dont like hangovers.

Oh btw, that girl in your sig is wicked hot. Very next door. I assume you dont have more pics, but argyle FTW.

well a college lifestyle is something most people go thru, the only prob is if ur not in college and ur still drinking 8 nights out the week

i dont like spending the money.

+1. I dont drink alot, but when I do I usually end up getting pretty shitty. I drink maybe 2-3X a month, less than that lately. Its usually a winter thing when im bored lol. Hangovers FTL!

can i get tickets to this show?

I don’t drink nearly as much as I used to… I remember when it was on a daily basis… hah. Now it’s once a week if I am lucky.

uhh where the fuck do you live?

OP:

Yeah I’m going to go ahead and doubt that this is withdrawl symptoms.

Drink some water or something.

Dizziness/Vertigo can be from many things.

You got the diabeetus.

No but seriously. Blood sugar will fuck your day up.
Have you eaten lunch or anything at all yet?

I sort of like this new you, although it’s kinda creepy.
I want the old Ron back.

i stopped drinking alot, actually 2 years ago at this time of the year i got SUPER drunk and it kinda nearly almost killed me and i had a 3 day INTENSE 6 star hangover, idk if anyone remembers the star rating for hangovers but i had a 6 star one for 3 days straight i didnt even eat solid food until the 4th…

ANYWAYS i didnt drink for a good 1 year after that, and that was serious… i turned it down so many times

now i been building my drinking up a bit, still cant drink like before but im getting better, but i havent in the last couple months

You post youre hammered and wanna fuck something at LEAST 3X a week… :lol