I think i have a problem...

So here i sit again. Sitting in front of my PC at home. Piss drunk, from another wasteful night at the bar. What is wrong with me? Why can’t i just stay home and save money? Why am i afraid im going to “miss” something if i dont go out everyday? This is some pretty pathetic shit.

On a side note: My spelling and grammar when drunk is still outstanding :dunno:

i do the same thing…

im just smokin cigarettes and drinkin some white russians :yum:

and hanging out with peaches?

:repost:

white russians are mighty tasty… especially with vanilla vodka

pussy drink but it tastes good, i could drink them before work in the morning:blue:

i’m 23… i don’t need to impress people with what i can stomach anymore… white russians, the occasional vodka + red bull, shots of jager… that’s about all i drink anymore.

yeah i used to be like that… i lived to go out… now i am hardly ever out anymore… its fun, but definitely a waste of money

you cant turn a hoe into a housewife…the tides will turn…when you know, you will know…your match willl turn up somewhere…other than that live it up, and never forget your boys

ARE outstanding

Apparently you still need a little bit more to drink. :smiley:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hoes don’t act right. Def waste of money to piss it all away. 1 tip I have learned is make food at home after drinking instead of going to Sheetz and Eat N Park, true the food is bomber and you dont have to make anything but it all adds up and can be very expensive…Especially when it comes time to pay the bill and your nuccas dont have any money and youre too drunk to remember the next day. That fucking sucks. Im 23 and I def feel old as hell seein more and more friends and people I know moving in different directions in life but everything works out somehow only God knows, but yea, live it up and catch the happy hour/drink specials to make your alcoholic tendancies both acceptable and affordable…even Dr. Phil would approve of that haha

I wish ISALYS was open 24 hrs

so quit going out drinking and find something productive to occupy your time. Have a couple kids, that will take up a good amount of time. :slight_smile:

I spend most of my free time at the gym. It’s actually good for you unlike drinking.

Just drink at home. Invite a few friends over. I’m sure that’ll save you some money in the long run.

omg, Ive never drunkenly thought of that! Their Cheese steak is chronic

no way. the slammer > *

1/2lb of fried bologna, fried onions and melted am cheese on a bun.

$3.95

hell, fried bologna in general > *