I think i have a problem...

thus is why ISALYS would be the perfect late night drunk pit stop

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to catch that. I thought Shaler Punk would have seen it. :bigok: to you

I dont get it

All the places around this area suck ass soo I don’t really go out drinking as much as I used too. And I don’t like drinking and driving from Greensburgh or further away soo I’ve been trying too spend more time with the g/f too keep me away from that.

I used to be out all the time, bartended for years, so after work what do you do? Drink. But now it’s not WORTH the risk of drinking and driving. There were nights that I didn’t even remember how I got home. And the car was in the driveway. Scary. Now that I am married (and 35 :ugh: ) I have to be “responsible” so we catch a cab on those rare nights we go out. Other than that, we drink at home w/ each other if we want…it’s such a PITA to go out to bars that are all packed full of drunk ppl falling all over you and shit. I can get slam f’ed up and falling down drunk at home if I want and the only person I make an ass of myself infront of are the dogs hahahaahah :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Chad feels your pain

what does that mean?

going out and getting drunk is great… you aint doing anything wrong…

every night on my way home from work I pick up two bottles of MD 20/20. $3.19 a pop. One for that night, and one that is supposed to be for the next night so I dont have to stop at the store. Drowning your sorrows at home on a budget = win.

:hsugh:

chad and brad made me hungry… :yum:

If you would have realized this 3 months ago you would still have your car and it wouldn’t have taken all your cash to fix it.

I save a crap load of money by just staying home

I dont want to hear one fucking word about you asswipes spending a lot of money at the bar. Come down here where its $10 for a watered down vodka/redbull, then bitch.

Its $11 for a red bull and vodka at Touch.

well at least you have the option of going to some redneck bar and getting 50 cent drafts. None of that down here. At least not in the summertime.

mmmmmmmmm touch!

I really don;t get watsed out too much anymore, not that I ever did. Christ I have a full bar just sitting there. The stock pile just gets bigger and bigger. I probably have close to 1 grand sitting down there in liquor alone. That doesn’t include the several cases of beer and stocked wine cooler.

Shit I gave Pewter a case of beer just for letting me drop some wood off at his burn pit…

:dunno: I guess its because too much of what I like to do revolves around vehicles and its too much of a pain in the ass to get drunk and try to get home. Fuck taxi’s, I would rather take my chances driving piss drunk compared to how half those assholes drive.

PLease… I could have had my 240 fixed. I chose not to.

Don’t even try to say that theres no redneck bars down there you live on the fucking eastern shore!!! I use to live there for three years and I know of a couple bars down there accross the bridge in berlin that are cheap you just choose to drink in oc

yeah, all the hotties hang out at Berlin dive bars. :greddy:

and for the record, I rarely go into town to drink. I stick to West OC.