I have a problem

+1

lets see, have u already gone up in dose or what? its only a matter of time until 20mg’s isnt enough

facebook ninja pics.

Also if you’re going to bang this weekend get some lube. Shes going to dry out at some point, drip drop some lube in there and go till she cant walk anymore.

Set up a camera with sound facing your alarm clock so we know this is not an elaborate ruse

What he said

Ever heard the story of the old bull and the young bull?

Thats not how the medicine works, though.

It’s kind of like Vitamins. Your body knows what it needs to function and has it’s own way of ridding the excess. The same goes for MAOI’s like Lexapro. I felt like SHIT on 10mg, but better than 0mg. 15mg was better, but still was lacking something. 20mg is the tits and I haven’t felt the need to go any higher.

Also when you stop taking these types of medications, you have to come off of them slowly otherwise you can develop seretonin syndrome, which is no good. The same goes if you forget to take your dose after a while…

Wheres pics of said girl? Im calling bull shit about leo being with a girl. He was with Sietz all weekend

Hold on, facebook is being drunk

Yeh seitz said he was so drunk he kept calling him some girls name and tried to make out with him

Thats the exact story I heard

Then the next day seitz said he wad talkin dirty to him via FB

Yea I saw that and thought it was some sort of inside joke. It was rather disturbing actually

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs051.snc1/4463_1125977704648_1083300101_30571589_2493639_n.jpg

settle down naow

This whole story is starting to make sense

Yea Leo def has a man crush on seitz

Looks like she is having a hard time pulling that rather large piece of metal outta her crotch

Leo I dont think you should be stalking your little brothers friends like this. She would not be happy if she knew of the slanderous stories you were creating

i don’t know, this one definitely paid attention in bj-101 though

arm position makes tits look deceiving.

Anything is better then seitzs tits