I have a slight conflict with the financial office at UB

I would fight this to the end. The Parking office is incompetent assholes that love writing tickets for no reason. I got one in my apartment complex last year with my tag visible and my complex sticker there and got two tickets for parking there. Walked up and they give me shit trying to tell me its my fault and how i am lucky i didnt have any other appeals or this one would have been denied.

don’t give in and let those wannabe cops win!

do you HAVE to physically go to UB to get your transcripts transfered? Asking because i have no clue. BUT i do know you can get multiple copies sent to where ever using MYub. Thats how i got a copy sent to myself.

• to Cunt Punt. Hahahaha.

It was probably that really fat UB cop who wrote the tickets. Couldn’t see the numbers clearly through his jelly donut smudged glasses.

Anyone seen this guy cruising around? His gut is pressed against the steering wheel on a crown vic. If the airbag ever goes off they’ll be pulling him out of the trunk.

parking enforcement usually is driving a ford taurus.

They got demoted. Its now like wannabe cops (typically students and old retards) driving white trucks and cars now. They took away the Crown Vic’s with the missing light bars.

lol. that sucks

i parked all this year with me fall/spring '07 UB pass. not one ticket.

i got one last year, and they dropped it

if i understand this suggestion correctly, he didn’t mean that you should call to find out how much it is, you obviously already know how much it is. i believe the intent of this scheme would be that, if you call with this made up name, they would think that they had in fact ticketed someone else, and not you. this would clear you from responsibility of the tickets that are in your name. that said, i doubt it would work.

ive had 4 or 5 tickets with UB, they were all last school year… such ignorant bastards, i dont know why they let you appeal, its not like they listen to the story

fight them though, they collect so much money off of bullshit, you dont deserve to be sucked in

FIREBOMB meet!