I have come to the ultimate conclusion...

that tub pic is the ladies version of bar pic.

The ladies of Pittspeed are all already spoken for, and if they admitted to the tingle in their groins that the get when the see tub pic, it would be a huge controversy. So therefore ladies, keep up the facade. You’re doing a great job.

:bigthumb:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rolleyes: SICKO

Originally posted by Mrs.Ragtop86
:rolleyes: SICKO

I know what you’re trying to say…

:wink:

(your secret is safe with me)

I think Playa got himself a new target :smiley:

Originally posted by Darkstar
I know what you’re trying to say…

:wink:

(your secret is safe with me)
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pewterss
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wow, i had no idea you guys were so jealous… :eek3:

that tub pic is the ladies version of bar pic.

The ladies of Pittspeed are all already spoken for, and if they admitted to the tingle in their groins that the get when the see tub pic, it would be a huge controversy. So therefore ladies, keep up the facade. You’re doing a great job.

:bigthumb:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :nuts:

Originally posted by 91GSteggy
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :nuts:

like lemmings to a cliff…

tony montana > tony soprano

I wish I hadn’t cleaned out my pictures… I deleted some good Darkstar pictures. :crying:

Originally posted by SSsuperchargedE

like lemmings to a cliff…

come again?:confused: :dunno:

http://www.humanplague.com/archive/pissoff/pics/attentionwhore.jpg

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
http://www.humanplague.com/archive/pissoff/pics/attentionwhore.jpg

Off topic

IDB :smiley:

Darkstar, you are forgetting that the tub pic is nothing special to me. I sleep with someone that looks just like you every night! (Actually he looks better… :smiley: )

Originally posted by huskysgrl
Darkstar, you are forgetting that the tub pic is nothing special to me. I sleep with someone that looks just like you every night! (Actually he looks better… :smiley: )

ouch thats LOW-

Sight- i’d tape up the wife in the basement for the weekend, after that comment:eek: :tounge: :tounge:

Originally posted by huskysgrl
well, you must understand that this pic was taken at the end of freshman year… so yougotta figure in the freshman 15, and the camera itself adds about… 60 lbs… so in all reality in fucking ripped in that pic… Its just hard to see.

Originally posted by SSsuperchargedE

no fucking way. Tony Montana wanted too much. He let his greed get the best of him. Soprano, on the other hand is smart. Cool and calm when the situation dictates, but will flip out and kill you if you fuck with him or his family.

Soprano > Montana