I have help from new member!! >>> cdahill

Hi everyone,

The response I’ve had since I signed up as an advertiser has been immense and I’d like to thank the people who have purchased cars from myself or the other stores. The response is so much more than I thought that I asked one of our salespeople to help me out. I want to make sure you guys have the proper attention so he will be working with me directly when I am trying to help you guys find cars and answer questions.

His name is Chris Dahill and his screen name is cdahill. He has been selling cars here since the beginning of the summer and has done an excellent job. If you get a call or PM from him and not me thats probably because I have asked him to help out. That doesn’t mean I’m ignoring you, that just means he’s doing the legwork and I’m giving him the directions. Remember I am also trying to run the dealership everyday so its hard for me to do my best with you guys and this will make sure that happens.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

David Basil

David.

You are a great new member, best of luck to you and the new dude.

dave basil everyone

:tup:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:tup:

lol

Great guy right here, they will go above and beyond what any other dealership around will do for you.
If you need a car/truck it’s worth the call to him.