I have to post this in here...

My account has some issues. I will describe them:

1. I can’t post or sign into Offbeat section. It does not show any new or recent posts in Offbeat. Which is why I am posting this in here.

2. My mailbox says that I have 68 Unread messages when in fact I have none.

3. I have to sign in on average of about 3 times before it allows me to even view any section.

These are the major issues that I have noticed. Can I please have a mod fix these issues?

Weird. Good luck.

Karma for that letter you sent :rofl

:number1

Try clearing all of your cookies then going at it again. I looked into it as much as I could and didn’t see anything wrong with yours.

Probs…

Thanks

Did it work?

hax?

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/TShirt.jpg

Cool website! Thank you webmaster! Best regards! ------ Rudy (Retro Jordans). www.2345kicks.com

Yes it is all fixed. I had to take care of some settings on my PC.

all your base are belong to us.

经过多年的努力,我们已发展成拥有投影机维修产品部、系统集成部、星空俱乐部、投影机维修售后服务维修中心、四个部门,与一百多家经销商紧密合作,涵盖了技、工、贸等产业方向的实力雄厚的高科技企业。在代理的投影机灯泡产品上我们与荷兰飞利浦;投影机维修德国欧思朗;美国GE;日本松下灯泡工厂有着良好的合作关系。■ 投影产品部 代理三洋和日立等投影机,经销爱普生(EPSON) 三洋(SANYO) 爱其(EIKI)、索尼(SONY)东芝(TOSHIBA)飞利浦(PHILIPS)日立ACHE)富可视(INFOCUS)、松下(PANASONIC)、三菱(MITSUBISHI)、明基(BENQ),富士通(FUJITSU)、佳能(CANON)、晨星、美投神(ASK)、优派(ViewSonie)、3M 、日电(NEC)、宝施玛(PROXIMA),夏普(SHARP),普乐士(PLUS),宏基(ACER),惠普(HP),戴尔(DELL),IBM,巴可(BARCO),丽讯(LUXEON),等全系列投影机专用投影机灯泡。及其它的投影附属产品。并以优质的服务为客户提供投影机租赁。

You didn’t say?

河南投影机维修、代理、灯泡专供|投影幕布:红叶、绿叶、奥丽华、美视佳等国内知名品牌。投影小推车、投影机吊架:万能吊架、电动升降吊架。 河南夏普投影机维修中心|河南夏普投影机售后服务
夏普投影机河南最新报价、维修专线
详情可直接与我公司联系咨询:郑州金豫华

只要您一个电话我们会为您提供投影机、投影机出租、投影机灯泡、幕布及其周边产品最全的型号、最低的价格、最好的服务。
如果您满意该产品,请来电详询!
好的价格,尽在您的一个电话!

电话:薛 莉