Temper > Me

I’m posting this from Amanda’s mom’s laptop.

I had just cleaned out my whole PC yesterday.

Today, as I was pouring a drink, at least 20 IE windows popped-up, all my internet settings got changed, and it said I didn’t have admin privaleges to change anything.

So I punched the fuck out of my beautiful 16" LCD. It’s fucked. I have about a square inch of viewable space on the LCD in the top left.

When I get back home, I can get a replacement (I bought the three year “everything” warranty for $500… I can pour water on it and they still have to cover it).

Ah well…it had a burned pixel anyhow.

I’ll post a pic up shortly.

here it is

Thats the best you could do :kekegay: :greddy: shoulda but your fist thru it :stick:

just got off the phone with gateway. they said it’s covered. :cool:

and you wonder why those warranties cost so much?

that same shit it going on with my computer now. Im completly locked out of my admin privelages. It fucking sucks my cock. If you figure out how to fix it without reformatting, let me know.

same shit with me…i am using mozzila since omega search completely hi jacked my shit…i am backing up and going to restore

That should buff right out-

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :gives:

Gateway :kekegay:

LOL, i could have fixed your problem, remotely, in about 30 seconds.

BTW, you look really cool ‘punching’ your laptop screen. :ugh:

i can refix anyones PC or laptop for them, with format, without, data backup and i use all the “latest” software. reasonable rates PM me if needed

hmmmm wouldnt it be a BITCH if someone emailed this thread to gateway :bowrofl:

it entered my mind :bowrofl:
:kekegay: :eek:

i believe that Anthony (FrigganAnt) from PSR work(s)(ed) for Gateway. :bowrofl:

Pittspeed > PSR

you were right the 2nd time. :kekegay:

according to his OT avatar, he got the boot when they shut down all the stores.

i thought you guys new how to fix computers?

let me understand this - you broke your laptop screen because of pop ups. Now i’v heard it all, this is priceless. hahahahahaha

x2

Could you take a high-res picture of your screen and save it as 1024x768? I want to use it as my desktop picture. :bigthumb: