I just came to a realization....

I really like my car. But the more I drive around the more of these I see, and the more they grow on me. They are sick IMO, expc. when you see one just cruising down the road. I think it may be my next purchase…

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk241/bigmike88088/car%20pics/challengersrt-version-silver2009.jpg+

If they perform anything like the ZR1 in the 1/4… then they are absolute junk

I love those cars bro… I wanted one for the the longest time but its typical Chrysler shit interior, and being I’d be spending all my time there and everyone else gets to enjoy the outside… plus i also think they are way overpriced.

I am sorry.

HA!

theres one at hudson valley in an R/T and he was eyein me pullin yesterday in the golf…

Junk

Doesn’t the SRT8 not come in a 6MT until the spring? I’d definitely wait till then if I were considering buying it. Sweet car though. A neighbor of mine reviews cars for yahoo.com and had one of these bad boys for a week, said it drove very well for it’s size, was faster than he expected, and of course looked and sounded amazing! His was that BRIGHT orange, and it really did look great.

QFT my man.

Saw one out front at clifton park dodge world the other day. looks sick, but then again it’s a dodge… lol

how much of a whp gain with a street tune, do you think?

They perform horrible in the 1/4, it’s a boat. the R/T’s are gay, if youg et the new Challenger, SRT-8 is a must

wait until the 2010 camaro SS…Fully loaded SS models are going for 33k brand new and have the LS3 in them (430hp)

pre orders began for them october 12th.

even the V6 has 300hp for 22 grand.

this is gonna start a war… but i think the new Camaro, atleast what ive seen of them in print, is ugly.

SOOOO UGLY!

http://supraforums.com/forum/images/smilies/rl.gif

im not sold on them either until I see one in person…but the power plant is nasty.

atleast they dont look like cat fish anymore :umm :banana

Id love to have a Challenger. To me they look great and I dont really care about the 1/4 mile performance.

Better be ready to spend 60K+ for a Automatic SRT-8 :idiots

The price should fall some now that the '09’s are coming out but I still cant see paying anything over sticker price for any car.

Id have to get one with a 6 speed. I hate automatics.