I just got 30days of unlimited Carfax

…as the title says…i’m offering to be the carfax b*tch for the next 30days…post em up…

awesome, ill have 2 vins for ya to check later tonight!

thanks man!

jf1gd70614l514627

TY!!!

Barron Von…i need ur email address so i can send you a word document that i copy/pasted the carfax report to…
…ooooor, i could just tell you that this STi is in good mechanical condition, has the buyback gaurantee and has had no major accidents/flooding/fire, etc…it has been owned by 4people since 2004 though, ouch. my Vig. only had 2 owners in te 6 years prior to me purchasing it and it still had some flaws that needed addressing…but GL and i hope this helps…

Dude just post up the user name and password for us :tup:

lol nooooooooeeeeeeeessssssssssss…you want to steal my username and password from carfax…well, i would rather not, b/c i used my rents CC to carfax a car for my dad and so i dont really enjoy the idea of anyone on this forum possibl-i having access to the Visa(or isit:snky: )

1HGEJ8148WL050379

I just want to see what a POS that scumbag tried to sell me. Thanks!

email is wilson.buck@us.army.mil

mail sent.

Alright, thanks alot. The car is at THE sketchiest/ dirtiest dealership ever, and I could not buy it from that guy. He was too scummy. Looks like the car mostly checks out though, other than the one accident… hmm.

1YVHP80C035M08331

cory@brez.net

perfect, I’m gonna need a VIN for you to check in the next few days possibly :tup: to you

dude, you are my new hero…be prepared for a barrage of VINs

lol

JF1GD70674L518620
jf1gg29682g831212
JF1GD29652G518823

for starters :slight_smile:

[email=“seanryan12@Gmail.com”]seanryan12@Gmail.com

1FABP41E3JF253677, Then send to Muscle50@gmail.com thanks bro.

1HGCD556XTA040064

cpschaffer@gmail.com

:slight_smile: I want a 5 speed accord :frowning:

thanks man :tup: I may have one more coming

update:
everyone up until now has been emailed/updated…
…i apologize it took until today…i was installing TEIN coilovers on my friends mazda3s all day yesterday…

Why are you apologizing? You’re doing us a favor! Thanks!

JA3XE74C1NY019595

[email=“jeffholl@adelphia.net”]

jh4DB8591SS000208

mrfliawd@gmail.com. Thanks!