I know im a pain in the ass with my questions.

I was going threw a few mazda related websites and saw this turbo option:
http://www.pt-performance.com/showProduct.php?vID=4&cID=9&pID=161

"Super Stock Turbo is the next step up and one less from going big turbo. The stock turbo has a 28 lb compressor wheel in it. We have the only billet compressor wheel for you. There is not another turbo on the market with a billet upgrade offered for the Mazdaspeed.

The current turbine to compressor wheel pressure ratio is down to 1.68 with our clip. This is a must to keep EGT’s and exhaust back pressure in check. Testing was done at 21 psi but the turbo is good to 25.5 psi before efficency becomes an issue.

With our modded stocker you get the best of everything from ceramic to full port work and even an option for a bigger inlet"

Im just wondering have any of you evber gone with a reworked turbo instead of a bigger turbo?

Im only looking for a daily driver for all 4 seasons of snow and ice so i cant have some Beast i just need a good time

You are better off with a bigger turbo depending on how far you want to go.You will need a tune regardless of which you get but you will always want more so you might as well do it right the first time

If i did get this is this something someone with a little more knowledge would help me install or am i all alone on a turbo install.

get in touch with a forum specific to the nature of these cars. see what others have done, what works and what doesnt. also you need to figure out what your goals are, and what is required to get there. dont shotgun parts that you might want to change a short period after.