sick of procharger, going turbo

Do you think this will clear my ws6 hood ?

yes

That’s just a baby. This is more like it:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c30/girlsplaytoy_17/GiantTurbo2.jpg

Nice turbo, should be good on your “starter WS6”

even better

Hello, I would kindly inquire if you might possibly advice if your turbos kit will fit on my 2001 BMW 530i. My BMW is a spectacular beast, well versed in handling large amounts of gases to make it the premier in automotive speed and comforts, however I feel that with your quality kit I can finally outrun my competitors in our friendly competition which is held annually in the great kingdom which is my homeland. I simply need from you a small deposits of US$5000 so that my financiers may obtain your routing information for the wire transfer from my main banking institution. Your utmost attention and urgency will be met with my impeccable discretion in this matter. Bless your days and very kindest regards to you and your daughters.

Need these for my Detroits.

Yota when did you get all those vehicles. You had the suv then got the ta. Where did the others come from

sold the tahoe to ohnopopo on here, picked up the 530 a week or two ago from on here, and picked up plaf’s old z28 3 days later

Yes that would be “Cute.”

what’s the power to weight ratio on that puppy?

easily over 9000

turbos are so much better superchargers actually slow your motor down i heard

care to explaine why? Since you think the supercharger Albany Speed installed made it slower than stock?

Subjective at best. :zip

dont feed the troll adam :rofl

trolltrolltrolltroll the only one that is a troll is whatever makes you guys think im a troll

krazykid- i read it in modified that supers take away power to make them work and turbos dont they actually make way more power like my brother’s starIon

Star ion. Is that some kind of retarded Saturn?

idk i thougt it was stareon but soemone in my intro post said it was starIon