I Know this is a longshot......

i definetely understand. I know what my truck runs is about what yuou can get out of the thing. It only goes to about 4k rpm tops before internals would break. You gotta remember, it is a pushrod 4 cyl that only made 96 hp at the crank brand new and bone stock 15 years ago. At the point I am at now more power is direly needed. I am not trying to get gobs of power to make up for bad driving. I just want a little help getting a bone stock v8 in there to make up for the fact a fat kid in a golf cart could outrun my truck. I literally need less than 1500 to get the rest of this project together. And in all reality I am a very decent driver. Throw dave stoner or justin in my truck and you might get a couple tenths less than me, but to be honest it really is almost entirely the equipment holding me back. And I dont want to switch to a different platform because A) I dont have the money for that, and B) I love my truck. What I really need to do even before the project gets fully underway is another daily driver. So we will see where that leads

Oh BTW my name is Jake, not Luke. Someone fucked it up in the computer and they have been calling me that for months now.