I know this won't sell it, but maybe some of you guys know someone...

Yeah, the one that breaks as often as my car does.

:lol

The car is perfectly legal, as proof of the 3 previous titles the car has has in other states. The only issue is it can not get an OBD2 inspection.

Sure it can. The VR-4 did. :shifty

http://www.overboostn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=270

Gotta register to see the board though…

thats a big issue

Yes it is. A huge issue

Only in the Bronx I bet!! Or has the shadyness infiltrated WC too? :lol

posted on nywheelin.com, ballers over there

Thanks everyone for your help!

Depends who you know and where you go though, I havent had my cars plugged in for an OBDII or properly inspected since roughly 2001.

GLWS Cossey

Just FYI too, for everyone… you don’t need to be a “resident” of Vermont to register a car there!!! We have a guy on Overboostn with a 1998 240sx with an RB25 swap and went over to VT to register and hasn’t had to get his car inspected since. NY cops don’t know VT vehicle laws, so when they pulled him over and didn’t seen any inspection stickers or whatever they just let him go… 5 times!!!

Exactly.
Vermont Sports Car north of me (builds Block, Pastrana, and Mirras rally cars) to my knowledge are not inspected but wear VT plates. They are regularly taken on the Interstate for “testing”. I doubt they would pass an inspection in the first place lol.

I have a friend who has a car registered in VT and he lives in NY. We trailer his car to Vermont every year to renew the inspection and stuff :thumbup

Yup! That’s exactly what some of the guys do in the Utica area too! It’s worth it IMO!

Someone pm me on Vermont stuff.

Im ditching the ny plates when i put my truck on the road.

Does VT require a front plate? lol

Just so you girls know, if a cop pulls you over, he WILL give you shit if the car is registered in your name in another state, yet your license is in this state. I believe they can ticket you for it, too.

Not for VT. If you live in NY you can legally register your car in VT, I know that much… lol