I love LaDuke fails (Alero material INSIDE!)

Thanks, I thought so too! :lol

Calm down Pedro, I’m messing with you

Grow a set and back up your shit talkin boss. :retardclap

Nah man, he’s :gay2

pete youre a bitch ass motherfucker.

this statement WILL be backed up next time i see you. asshole

pretty obvious, you are serious like 20% of the time tops, but i expect it, your joey…:excited

thuperrrrr :gay

guess this means i better watch my cornhole.

:lmao

yeahhh youre pretty much fucked.

literally.

:lol Word man, I’m a joking around son-of-a-bitch

…especially when ALEROnick approaches you, there will be some

zomfg that smiley is hilarious :lmao :lmao :lmao

agreed. :haha

he’s not gonna dude. he just talks shit and hides behind the computer and hes the one claiming i’m an e thug. please

And all I said was that the only ones who need know what happened that night are you and I. I never came at you about it, I stated what I needed to, and moved on.
Theres plenty here to show me you’re e-thuggin in the TOC, so yes, I’m the one claiming you’re an e-thug.

You could be the last guy I want to mess with, or 2 a two foot high midget yelling through the computer becuase you can’t do anything in person. Whichever you are, I don’t care/think it matters.

Just feel I should add this: I’ll gladly meet anyone on here at the lot/track/whatever. Don’t want to meet me, your choice, but I’m more chill when I’m not backed into a corner on the internet about Alero’s and 4088R’s.

Night all.

LOL I remember when you told me about this pete after it happend…

i was LOLing in real life

lol k meet me at the lot next weekend, and we’ll see who the ethug is.

nighty night.

I’ll do you one better, if I have my new wheels by W-day I’ll be at the track :excited Its been too long.
If not I’ll catch u Fri/Sat at the lot.

meat whistle blowers

I will save you the $30… http://www.dragtimes.com/Acura-CL-Timeslip-3877.html

Question of the day… If FN and Cliff were to meet up and arm wrestle… who would win? If it were to end in a stalemate, would a black hole form and suck the lot in?