I love LaDuke fails (Alero material INSIDE!)

That is what she looks like…

so are the other two springs down? any word yet?

HAHAHA!!! :rofl

BOB SAGET!

she looks like a troll…

:rofl

I like 8=============D

The other two are not in , that tool we used was completly bad at doing the job it is supposed to be doing.I did other spring with someone the following day and it only took 40 mins for the two too be taken out of the exsisting car and into the new car .

The fact that you failed to realise this tool sucked and sat there jerking eachother off for 10 hours is absoloutely hillarious

lmao it wasnt a streight 9 hours…

You guys made it sound like you sat there for 10 hours twiddling your thumbs. And that is funny.

Finished the springs today. 1hr20mins for #1 and about 40 for #2, without air tools, and taking breaks for dinner/beer in between :lol
Made the spring compressor work by realizing that gas struts can be pulled up to thread the bolt on the top plate. Amazing.
But bottom line I’m lowered, alignment soon to come.

they actually make after market parts for this car?

Not as good as other more frequently modded cars, but theres a decent aftermarket.

It gets the fringe benefits of basically being a Grand Am

Everybody stop posting in this thread, Bobby does not like it.

How is it getting to the alignment rack, arnt you in the middle of a turbo install :ahh

I just thought os somthing… why not find a wrecked GTP and put that drive train in? isnt it the same platform?

Way to post/thread skim.

EDIT: Someone’s already done the swap with the 3.8 s/c GTP into an alero, car runs a mid-high 12.

I say buy another car and keep that as a beater.

No.
GTP’s are W-bodies and Alero’s are N-bodies.

Alero’s are the same as a Grand Am.

Thats what everybody else in this thread has said as well.

Then I say pay for a semester at RPI for me/buy me another car :lol
Just isn’t happenin