I love naked girls

My buddy’s father and I took my buddy to the strip club for his first time tonight (He just turned 19). Not a bad time at all. There was some nice cars in the lot (Sundowner) maybe a meet or something. I didn’t think of it at the time to take a pic. but there was a beautiful White Type-R Integra. And a purple MR2. We had such a good time going back Wed. night after payday for us LOL.

YES!!! pay great money for a blow job…

I’d rather go to a bar spend 40 bucks getting hammered with the buds… and take home a random girl… than walk out of a strip club knowing you spent 200 bucks trying to bring them home with you

just watch out you can drop soooooooooooooo much money

pretty bad when you go to a strip club and come back talking about the cars in the lot. :bloated:

Note to self: never go to sundowners

It was fun and the girls were hott. I only brought up the cars because its a car forum. Didn’t want to come off to much like a pervert LOL.

car forum, yes, posted in:
“NYSpeed - New York’s only Statewide Automotive Forum > Non-Automotive Discussion > Off Topic”

edit: perverts and pevert related threads can be found in Off Topic> NWS Zone…LOL

THanks for the update

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/Picard2.gif

Dude the downer rules, by far the best place up north.

my buddy got into serious shit last summer at sundowners, there might be a pending investigation so i dont wanna say much. hahaha

lol, couldn’t keep his hands to himself? or were his hands a little too busy on himself?

strip clubs :tif:

This thread sets you up for so much disapointment.

OMG NEWD CHICKS FTW

I saw some sweet cars at a strip club. No pics of either though.

Your on an internet forum, with a NWS forum full of perverts that can freely discuss the implications of fucking a jar of peanut butter. And if creamy is better than chunky. :slight_smile:

EDIT:
http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/roflbrothel.gif

Your on an internet forum, with a NWS forum full of perverts that can freely discuss the implications of fucking a jar of peanut butter. And if creamy is better than chunky.

i’m over here laughing and mom wants to know why…

Devon, you usually have good post on this site… But I must say this is one of the dumbest things you have ever posted. I am disappointed in you…

…After all, Everyone knows creamy is better than chunky. Why would anyone want to fuck chunky if given the choise?

I totally agree, not to mention what happens if a chunk gets inside. Bad stuff indeed.