I may have to change my screen name?!?!?

he ordered it…hasnt arrived yet

I know this because my next door neighbor has a 63 STingray and it real good friends with Bruce…he was my source. He told me this the day of the corvette show at curtis lumber

congrats tony, shit is gonna be off the hook i realy cant wait to c this one.

+1 congrats. ive seen one in blue at the NYIAS and in gray rolling around colonie, i can only imagine how fucking sinister its going to look in black :eek3:eek3:eek3

yah dude this is so sick… the shift518 car collection is being stepped up big time this year

hopefully it looks like SW’s

that guy has my dream collection to a T
all of his cars are sooooo f’ing clean

he got that car months ago, it was delivered to Snyders in the winter, brought to his garage and has not came out, and no plans of taking it out from what i hear.

yah bad ass! i saw this guys collection on corvette forum.

thanks again everyone, hopefully i can pick it up friday, and have it at the track for t&t wednesday!

Sickkk!!!

Awesome man, so which Wednesday is that? i would love to see one go down the track.

bruce was one of the first to get his ,in fact wintertime he got as kinetic towed it to his garage so he didnt need to drive it

well not this coming wednesday, but the next!

i did 3 or 4 websites for him :lol mad budget ones but yeah i know that dude, didnt know he had a zr1 so i guess i dont kno him that well

anyways, hot shit dude, black zr1 is tits !

wish i had more money than i knew what to do with LOL

its not that believe me!!! its good credit and a half way decent pay check!

Are they around 90K now?

106, but alot of dealers still want stupid money over sticker.
tony got a SICK deal IMO - ill let him say what he paid (if he wants to):ninja

Ah OK, I have a few dealer friends that could get me in for around 90K. I’ve debating selling the Supra more than once. It’s an unbelievable car.

Jon, when you gonna run the Soup :hug

true that