I need a Credit Card, which one to get?

if you truely have 30k in the bank go to the bank and get a secured card with that cash. This will get you your best rate for now and allow you to build a credit history

What is this process you speak of, can you elaborate please? Not that i need to validate myslef but yes i have a good chunk of change in the bank, its because i spend far too much time in Iraq where i dont have anything to spend my money on. Give me some time in the states and ill make some dissapear woot BTW edited for the fact of i dont think its a good idea to advertise how much i have in the bank.

i need to spend time some where like that… because the bar isn’t doing it for me

Seriousley that it i swear hahahaha i spend wayyyyyyyy to much in bars. I love to party and well drink so i spend too much. The extra pay and tax free dosent hurt but mostly its just lack of stuff to waste it on. Want to come over ill get you the hookup on a six figure civilian job.

go to the bank that is holding your cash and tell them you want a secured credit card. Explain to them what your are trying to do they will understand.

Only card I had was a MBNA visa card, had it for about 2 years. I dont have any cards anymore, don’t need them thankfully… but they seemed to be good. Mine was a AAA card through MBNA, which is now Bank of America…

My wife used to have one through Washington Mutual, that company seemed to be a good company as well…

just remember be smart, it’s easy to get into Credit Card debt!

be real smart. in 5 months I will be completely debt free. Something like 12K i was in total. Only took me like 8 years to pay it off. Be careful. I doubt I will own another one.

:word: being debt free is the best, I been debt free now for about 6 months… :tup:

Chase Freedom