I need a DJ for a Wedding

Anyone? Anyone?

I need some good suggestions or someone that does it. Our DJ is a no go as he was a no show for my friends wedding.

HELP

Wedding is 10/16/09

pm me if you want to talk details, i could help you out if you tell me what knida music you wanna play etc…

just shot me a pm

we used this company for ours

cheapest in the area and was actually really good… he has been used by a bunch of ingram people lately…

http://www.systemofsound.com/

(716) 691-9429

Daniel Joshua?

youve been pm’d

Mike, whatever you do, please let me talk to them first, because most people think they have a couple CD decks think they know how to DJ.

Why don’t you just come in to town and be my DJ? That would be the coolest.

Nah chill son.

Keep in mind that a wedding DJ MC’s your reception, he doesn’t just play music. Every now and then I hear about or go to a wedding with a real putz that tries to steal the show. They’re usually the same ones that have an uncanny ability to clear the dance floor too.

lol at one that I heard about, the DJ at one point had the crowd cheering for whether the best man’s or maid of honor’s speech was the best. :picard: At one I went to at a golf club they used the club’s DJ and he didn’t play a single slow song all night, but had plenty of chippewa style hip hop. Nobody over 23 had anything to do all night. It’s surprising how funny it is to see the groom’s younger sister dancing like a hoe to pop lock & drop it in a bridesmaid dress with all of her grandparents watching. :roflpicard:

I used Signature Entertainment for mine and they were really good. I’ve been to a couple of other weddings they did and they seem pretty consistent.

I’m using cj sound, they’re really good.

I also have a hook up for a different dj as well so shoot me a pm if you still need one.

My friend Dan works at CJ Sound, they are real professionals. He did my sister’s wedding. Two thumbs up…

^^^ Think he can get me a better deal there? I’m already going through them.

DJ Point n Click in da hizzyyyyyyyyyy :rimshot: :kiss: